VOGUE

Vogue: The Art of Synergy - Inside the World of BTS's Jungkook and NYX

Hi VOGUE this is Hwang Alexandra and Jungkook of BTS and we are here to answers some questions ARMY have asked us, so stay tuned.

Vogue: You both have an incredible presence on stage and off. How do you influence each other's fashion and music?

Jungkook: "Having NYX join us was a breath of fresh air. Her sense of style is unique - it's bold, it's experimental. She was already a big name in the music industry and had set very high standards. That pushed me to explore beyond my comfort zones in music. I wanted to be as versatile as she was and cross all limits. There's this energy she brings that just sparks creativity."

NYX: "Jungkook is an icon. Since the first day I meet him, I knew he was going to be a successful idol. I had never seen someone so passionate about what they were doing at the age of 14. No doubt I was impressed by the other members each of them uniquely talented in their own ways, but he just had tis spark which I did. His style has this effortless cool vibe that's really inspiring. We bounce ideas off each other, whether it's about a melody or an outfit. It's this synergy that makes working together so exciting."

Vogue: The chemistry between you two is palpable

Vogue: The chemistry between you two is palpable. How has your relationship evolved since becoming bandmates?

NYX: "Joining BTS, I was stepping into a family. Jungkook, along with the others, made it feel like home. Our bond has grown stronger with every project, every tour. It's more than just being bandmates; it's about being family. i gained 6 amazing brothers and a loving partner to share the rest of my life and passion with. Being and Idol finding Love is hard, so I am very glad i found it in someone I get to share my problems, happiness and passion with."

Jungkook: "Absolutely. With NYX, it felt like the missing piece fell into place. We all share this unbreakable bond, but with her, there's this mutual respect and understanding that's grown over time. It's been amazing to see how we've evolved together. She my soulmate, my partner in crime. I very lucky to have someone like her in my life, Shes my comfort zone & my only love."