FLOWER CREW

( i am not really sure what the show is about so this is my imagination)

Now NYX is a calm yet straight forward woman, and everybody knows not to mess with NYX especially when it comes to her family. Live show or not she will put you in line cause honestly, she doesn't give a fuck. And messing with NYX means war especially when it comes to Jungkook.

It was a chaotic morning in the BTS dorm with an excited Jungkook jumping around being excited for being part of the FLOWER CREW and a sleepy NYX being forced to wake up by her Huyngs for the show as well

It was a chaotic morning in the BTS dorm with an excited Jungkook jumping around being excited for being part of the FLOWER CREW and a sleepy NYX being forced to wake up by her Huyngs for the show as well. It wasn't something big for Alexa to be invited to shows solo as she had a successful career-built way before bts. but seeing a hyper Jungkook made her happy and do the show with him.

so, they got ready sat in the van but in the middle Jungkook stopped them bought some burgers and shakes for rest of the crew himself and his girlfriend. Everything was going amazing until it wasn't.  It was clearly visible that she looked disinterested the entire shoe until now. when she saw the sad and disappointed face of kookie when the crew said that the food he bought was left over was when she got trigged. NYX being an experienced and bold woman she is she was always overprotective of her bandmates especially Jungkook as he was the maknae. 

The only reason she did not go over bored was cause jungkook was trying to calm her down the entire time. but when she was left alone with them she said to them. The only reason you tried to hurt him was cause you know he's better than you and always will be better he bought food for ou but worthless brats like you don't deserve his kindness.

they replied, you girl how dare you talk to us like that, we are older than you. She then glared at them and said only people who deserve it, get respected by me, you shameless people!!

she smirked at them and said one day it will be you who will apologize to him cause hell reach at a mark you could not even think of.

as for being respectful I am your senior in this field with way more years of experience so it should be you who respects me first.

and at the end she may or may not have accidently pushed them into a dirty pond.

when the time of the results came Jungkook came second with Nyx coming first while going home Jungkook was very grateful to her but worried about the fans reaction. Whereas NYX seemed carefree she knew the world would be on her side and even if they worst everybody knew no hate in the world would made her regret her action. For NYX family is always first and those dumbass men needed to be straightened up.

hope you enjoy reading it!!!!