BTS

The creation

"A story about 8 warriors who fought their way to the top and snatched the throne to become the kings and queen of the world. A story about nobodies who turned into legends with their blood, sweat & tears."

The biggest coed band in the world BTS Bangtan Sonyeondan that debuted on June 12 2013, consisting of Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Hwang Alexandra & Jeon Jung kook.

Now I know everyones wondering why would a record breaking, Grammy and Oscar winning soloist who had taken over the world leave her throne well a heart made of gold and love towards family can make want to perform the impossible

Now I know everyones wondering why would a record breaking, Grammy and Oscar winning soloist who had taken over the world leave her throne well a heart made of gold and love towards family can make want to perform the impossible. Hitman Bang CEO of BigHit was actually her fathers good friend almost like her uncle she was heartbroken at his bankruptcy and the scandal GLAM caused.
When she heard idea of introducing something new a coed group with a 7:1 ratio she was really happy yet conflicted as her career had sky rocketed & she reached at a place where nobody had ever reached she became an irreplaceable queen. She owned the term MUSIC, people called her the living legend as she had taken place along legends such as Michael Jackson, Rolling Stones, beetles, Queen, Backstreet Boys etc. But she was a risk taker and when she meet the 7 talented boys all her doubts quickly vanished. She knew they were going to write history and she was not going to be the stupid one to make memories with them & well she made the right decision. They became nobody's to legends made history as the biggest band ever.
Who knew the bond they created would turn from strangers to family and create music that would give people purpose to live. Ones having free concerts for people became sold out kings with their Queen.

Hope you enjoy reading it!!