NYX'S STRANGER THING CHARACTER

Name: Valeria "vale" Blackwood

Signature Catchphrase: "Let's light this place up!"

Background: Vale Blackwood is a mysterious and fiercely independent self-made millionaire who has risen from troublesome past. Her enigmatic past and her unapologetic approach to life make her a force to be reckoned with. Growing up in Hawkins, she witnessed the strange occurrences in the town and learned to adapt to its peculiarities. She has been best Friends with Steve and Nancy her entire life.

Personality: Vale is a true badass with a no-nonsense, take-charge kind of fearless spirit. She's known for her confidence, quick wit, sharp tongue, and a penchant for taking risks and being fearless. Despite her edgy and tough exterior, she possesses a deep sense of loyalty and a protective, caring nature towards her friends. She has a strong sense of justice and is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She has a natural leadership quality and often takes charge in dangerous situations. She's unapologetically herself, with a taste for high-end fashion, fast cars, and fine whiskey.

her dressing style & has all her real tats they didn't hide it giving her a more badass aura

Appearance: Vale stands tall at 5'11" with a lean, athletic build. Her striking features are complemented by piercing blue eyes,short  jet-black hair with silver streaks . She's often sports a signature leather jacket, which she considers her armor, along with a pair of custom-made combat boots with a mix of vintage rock band tees, and perfectly distressed/ripped jeans, giving her a unique style that sets her apart. She often  Her style is a blend of rugged practicality and edgy chic.

Skills and Abilities:

Hand-to-Hand Combat: Vale trained herself in various forms of martial arts and self defense technique, making her a formidable opponent in physical confrontations.