ICONIC SHADOW BLADE LINES

ICONIC LINES FROM AVENGERS ASWELL AS SOLOSHADOWBLADE MOVIES

"In the realm of shadows, I am both unseen and inevitable."

"In the tapestry of fate, I am the blade that cuts the thread.In the realm of shadows, I am the blade that cuts through the darkness."

"They call me a whisper, a phantom, a legend. But you can call me Shadowblade."

"I move through the night like a wraith, leaving only echoes of fear in my wake."

"Death has many faces, but tonight, it wears mine."

"A contract is a promise, and I never break my promises."

"They say the night holds secrets, but it also holds the answers. And I have the key."

"You won't hear me coming, but you'll know when it's too late."

"The stars may shine, but they pale in comparison to the glint of my blade."

"I am the darkness that strikes terror into the hearts of the wicked."

"Whispers fade, but the sting of my blade endures."

"Darkness is my cloak, silence is my creed."

"To some, I am a specter; to others, a nightmare."

"They say silence is golden. Well, I'm more of a platinum kind of gal. Stealth is my specialty, after all."

"Why make noise when you can make a point... right in the enemy's back?"

"You know you're a true assassin when even your shadows have ninja skills."

"I once infiltrated a castle, left a cake in the kitchen, and vanished. The look on the king's face when he found it was priceless."

"My enemies call me a ghost, but honestly, I prefer 'Stealthy Specter of Surprise.' Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

"I asked a bard to write a song about me. He titled it 'The Whispering Wraith with a Wicked Wit.' Catchy, isn't it?"

 "Do you ever wonder if   villains go to therapy? Maybe that's what they need - a good heart-to-heart."

 Hey Stark, you might want to upgrade that suit. I can see a few dents from here. Need a hand? Or a blade?

 I've been cutting through shadows longer than you've been flying in that tin can, Stark.

 You call it genius, I call it an overgrown toaster with an ego.

 Bet you didn't see me coming, Iron Man. It's almost like you need a radar for stealthy folks like me.

 You know, Stark, they say the suit makes the man. In your case, I'm not so sure.

Shut up Stark you can't buy me I am literally richer than you. ( she's a multibillionaire due to inheritance and robbing off her enemies)

 I heard you have a thing for high-tech gadgets. Let me show you what real craftsmanship looks like.

 You're all flashy lights and repulsor rays. I'm more of a "sneak in, stab, and disappear" kind of guy.

 Stark, you need to loosen up. Maybe take a vacation... to a place with no sharp objects.

 Don't worry, Iron Man. I'll leave you just enough intact so you can still claim insurance on that suit.

"You know, they say I have a killer sense of humor. Literally."

"They call me Verena , but you can call me V. It's shorter, and it sounds cooler when you say it dramatically."

 "I once infiltrated a high-security compound dressed as a janitor. Turns out, mops make excellent weapons."

In shadows I dwell, a whisper in the night. When you hear my name, it's already too late."

You seek vengeance? How quaint. I seek only the inevitable."

"To stand against me is to defy destiny itself."

"They call me a ghost, a phantom in the dark. Soon, you'll understand why."

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT!!!