NYX x HYUNJIN

"God made us cousins cause he knew our mothers couldn't handle us as siblings"
                                                                                                                                        - NYX

"God made us cousins cause he knew our mothers couldn't handle us as siblings"                                                                                                                                        - NYX

"Cousins are connected heart to heart. Distance and time can't keep us apart."
- hyunjin

Hyunjin and NYX have a really close bond they are a chaotic, sassy duo you wouldn't want to mess with. They r each other's favourite cousins and she's his biggest inspiration. They share each other's deepest secrets and NYX always tries to be there for him. She was heart broken when he got into his scandal and couldn't believe the lies people could tell and how cruel the world is. She helped him train and bought him and his members food gave them advice before their debut. She claims she the first and biggest stay.

Whenever they are together all attention is on them their visual draws your attention towards them so pretty you would like to stare at them without blinking. They are a mess and sibling goals everyone wants to see their interaction they always leave a statement. Hyunjin is protective of his noona. At shows you can see them cheering the loudest for each other. There are several videos made on them being drama lamas together. They always leave their groups and have fun in their own world, are each other's safe place. She is his official English tutor despite her busy schedule. Don't mess with her baby she will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible.

She can be seen in many skz Vlives as they continuously invite her over or her just randomly bringing food for them. They love dancing together and have made many covers. Hyunjin says that she taught him everything he knows about dancing rapping and singing for which he is very thankful.

NYX : I wasn't that drunk.
Hyunjin: You colored my face with a highlighter because you said I was important.
NYX : BECAUSE YOU ARE!

Hyunjin: Can we go to a haunted house?
NYX : What's wrong with the one we live in?
Hyunjin: Wh-what?
NYX : Goodnight, Hyunjin.

NYX : I know this isn't going to end well and I don't care. So don't you try and stop me, Hyunjin!
Hyunjin: I wasn't stopping you. I was asking if you had a spare camera so I can record this.

NYX : Okay. I get it. You've had a really hard time lately, you're stressed out, seven people died-Hyunjin: Twelve, actually.NYX : Not the point. Look, they're dead now and really whose fault is that?
Hyunjin: Yours!
NYX : That's right: no one's.

NYX : I'm going to take you out 
Hyunjin: great, it's a sibling date! 
NYX : I meant that as a threat. 
Hyunjin: See you at five!

Hope you enjoy reading it!!