MOMENTS WITH JUNGKOOK

Jungkook

When NYX first joined the group her aura and personality made her close with with everyone but him. She tried really hard to get sentences out of him and not just thankyou good morning yes no but failed. He was kinda scared with how she was good at everything and tried his hard to reach at her level. He's used to her having fun and helping rest of the boys and got jealous of them . He wanted a relation with her but then he would always shy out when she tried to talk to him. He didn't understand his feelings but as soon as the wall was broken they became the closest. Both of them realised they loved each and became a couple even before their debut.

Jungkook is known to be very possessive and overprotective of his members especially NYX. But NYX being a social butterfly she was friends with the entire industry. She was godess to all and many male and female idols fangirled/boyed over her. They claimed her to be their ideal type. So whenever he felt like NYX's attention was more in her other friends he would go to her backhug her and put his head on her shoulder and glare at the person taking HIS GFs attention from him

He's majority of the time a little baby with NYX. He likes to be dragged by NYX everywhere she goes. Once she had a dinner with her school friends and decided to take jungkook with her. She hadn't seen them in a long time due to her busy schedule and so she kind off forgot bout her kookie. Jungkook was specifically feeling clingy that day so the lose of her physical contact mad hum very sad but he didn't say much as he didn't want to divert NYX's attention from them. But what NYX failed to notice was that he had tears forming in his eyes. After sometime everyone was eating and she tried to feed some of her food which he denied which he never does. She knew something was worng but jungkook shrugged it off. He asked everyone for another drink and left for the bar. NYX followed him and asked what was wrong. He said he felt left out but he didn't want to be clingy and wanted her to spend her time with her friends. She told him that she didn't care bout anything else but him. Seeing him sad hurt her and she decided to take a leave they just cuddled in their room and NYX kept whispering sweet comments in his ear.

NYX was very angry at jungkook he was being too clingy and she usually love it but not Today she was very busy at the studio with suga, RM, and Hobi finishing a song and her period cramps were bad that day. He wanted her attention on him but somehow managed to delete the song. She usually doesn't get mad but all hell broke that day. She yelled at him and said words to him that she didn't mean. But nobody stopped her cause they were pissed too and they knew how hard she had worked with movie shooting, premieres, solo album, BTS album and her company. But then their maknae started to shed tears. That made her guilty she realised she had taken it too far. He ran away to his studio and locked himself but she followed him. She tried to hug him told him sorry but he ignored her and tried to push her away. He said he was sorry for being clingy and a little baby but she just kissed him to make him stop rambling. She told him that she loves him just the way he was and to never change she also explained her cramps had caused her a lot of ache and told him just to hold her. She kept on saying sorry and regretted yelling at him. He apologized too and knew how hard NYX was working and he just doubled it. Later at night they just stayed in each others embrace with light kisses here and there and sweet positive words and i love you's being exchanged.