choice

They've been running through the endless hallways with grey walls for what seemed like forever, yet there were still no signs of an exit. Lili wondered if they were just running is circles, and Jeremiah was trying to trap them, just like he did with Jerome.

Right when she was about to speak up, the petite blond woman appeared from behind the corner.

"Ecco." Jeremiah hurried towards the woman, but she didn't react. The way her eyes didn't even flinch, Lili immediately knew she was hypnotised. "Thank god you're okay."

"Hey, hey, hey, she's hypnotised!" Harvey tried to warn the redhead, but it was too late. Ecco kneeled him in the stomach, then threw him to the ground. When Bullock tried to knock her out, she ducked quickly and within a blink of an eye he was on the ground as well. Jim managed to lay a few hits on her, but eventually he was whining next to his partner. After finishing with the men, Ecco looked at Lili, the girl cursed Jim for taking her gun again, and mentally prepared herself to be humiliated by the woman, but the hit never came. Instead Ecco grabbed her hand, pulled Jeremiah up, and dragged the two of them after her.

"Ecco, please, where are you taking us?" Jeremiah asked with a shaky voice.

"I'm taking you to Jerome." the woman replied without any emotions.

"No, no, he'll do horrible things to me!"

Lili rolled her eyes "Ohh god, stop whining."

"I'm not whining!" the boy protested, obviously offended.

Before the girl could respond, the click of a gun and Harvey's voice made them stop. Ecco grabbed both of them and held them in front of her.

"Let them go." Harvey demanded. To all of their surprise, she did, only to push Jeremiah at the man to knock the gun out of his hand. As Ecco began to fight Bullock, Jeremiah took the opportunity and ran off. Lili didn't hesitate to go after him.

She could see the exit sign by the time she managed to catch up to him, Lili grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him against the wall. Jeremiah let out a painful sigh, but the girl ignored him.

"Where's Jerome?" she asked, when he didn't respond, she pushed him harder, making him cry out again "Where is he?"

"Right here, sweetheart."

Lili immediately turned around to face Jerome, letting go of Jeremiah, who fall to the ground. She basically jumped at the boy, who was prepared for the reaction and caught her easily, wrapping his hands around her waist he pulled her into a deep kiss.

"Are you okay?" Jerome whispered against her lips, the question made her heart warm, her lips curled into a blushed smile.

"I am now." she said, kissing him again.

"Alright." Jerome pulled away "I've missed you too, my dear, but I've got a little ugh, something" he nodded towards Jeremiah" to deal with.

"Of course." Lili let go of Jerome, allowing him to face his long lost sibling.

"Hello, brother." Jerome said, his voice sounded so different, much colder than it did just seconds ago while he was talking to the girl.

Jeremiah tried to run off, but Crane and Fetch stood in his way. When he turned back to Jerome, he was holding a gun to his head, making him cry out.

"So? How have you been? Ohh you look great!" Jerome let out a fake laugh, lowering his gun "To think I used to be the handsome one, right?" he laughed again. Lili wanted to disagree, because in her opinion Jerome was definitely a lot more attractive, but she felt like this wasn't the time to argue about that.