fan club

After Theo Galavan's death, everything took a few turns before going back to normal, well, as normal as it could get for Gotham. Harvey Jim and Lili we're back to solving crimes and catching criminals.

It was another day, another dead body, another murder to solve.

Little did Lili know this would turn into something so much bigger.

"Melanie Blake." Lucius revealed the body "Found wondering the train tracks late last night in a state of undress, she collapsed soon after and died in the ambulance of coronary failure. At some point prior to her appearance on the tracks somebody applied a strong electrical current to her. Considering the extent of the burns, I'm guessing literally thousands of volts were passed trough this poor girl."

"Jesus." Lili sighed, staring at the lifeless body.

"Torture?" Harvey asked.

"Perhaps."

"She said anything before she died?"

"No. But she was stabbed as well. Melanie was stabbed three days ago by her boyfriend, she was pronounced dead in the ambulance."

"Wait, what?"

"Two days ago, this girl was taken to the morgue, dead." Lucius explained.

"And yet last night she's walking down the train tracks after getting zapped with ten thousand volts in her noggin?" Harvey questioned "Doesn't anyone die in Gotham anymore?"

"Is is possible she wasn't actually dead and she just... walked out of the morgue?" Jim asked, and Lili prayed the answer to his question was yes.

"These days I no longer say impossible." Lucius sighed "Unlikely."

"To the morgue than." Lili announced, making her way out of the room.

"It's not a morgue, it's a motel." Harvey rolled his eyes.

Due to the huge storm, the normally ten minutes drive took about twenty. Lili watched the rain falling down on the car window, she always liked the sound of the rain, she found it calming, even the thunders, she thought lightnings were beautiful.

"GCPD." Jim spoke as they walked into the building "You're the nigh manager here, Mister...Pollar?" he read the man's name tag.

"Dwight, please, that's correct. Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Only if you call dead people walking out of here wrong." Harvey spoke, getting straight to the point.

"Melanie Blake. She would have been here two days ago." Lili explained. The man's eyes snapped to look at her, he opened his mouth to speak, than closed it again, he seemed to be shocked to see her "Everything alright?" she asked.

"You're Detective Lili Grimes." he spoke, his eyes wide, shining as he looked at the girl, almost as if she was famous.

"Uhh, yeah?" the girl raised her eyebrows, looking at both of her partners, who seemed to have the same confused expression.

"Ohh, my apologies." the man said, snapping out of his gaze "I've heard such great things about you, detective. I'm a fan, you could say."

"Ohh, wow." Lili let out a small laugh, not really sure what she was supposed to say "That's really nice of you." she could see both Jim and Harvey holding back a laugh from the corner of her eyes "But, ugh... the body?"

"Right, right. I'm sorry." he quickly turned to his desk, checking out some files "Stabbing victim." Dwight hurried to the drawers, opening up the one Melanie was supposed to be in, only for it to be empty "That's not right."