family line

Lili has never tried to use scissors with her legs before, but she promised herself once she got out of here, she was going to master it, because right now, it would be really helpful.

She managed to turn to the right enough to reach her purse with her legs, and however uncomfortable that position was, it was the easy part. Opening it, and getting the scissors out, that wasn't easy, but she managed. Now using the object with her feet? That was another cup of tea.

But she refused to give up.

She wasn't sure how much time passed since Jerome's visit, she fall asleep for a while, she wasn't sure when would he return, and the fact that he could walk in any second was slowly driving her insane.

She figured how to hold the scissors with her feet, she could even cut with it, the problem was getting into the right position. She tried turning, spinning, scratching her legs, pulling her hand. It just didn't seem to work.

She was about to give up, but she had a feeling she should just try one more time. She put herself into the fucked up yoga pose like position, when suddenly she got the urge to sneeze. Not really having a choice, she sneezed which caused her body to make a sudden movement, which caused the scissors to get stuck up in the rope, that tied her up. She quickly moved her legs and cut the rope. The girl had to stop herself from screaming in relief, reminding herself she's not free just yet.

"I'm gonna set you free, m' lady."

Jerome's words craved themselves into her brane, she couldn't figure out their meaning, if they even had one, and Jerome wasn't just trying to mess with her.

She grabbed the scissors with her free hand, cutting the other rope that held her back, she jumped out of the bed, the sudden movement was painful, her vision blurred a little. She forced herself to ignore the pain, she had to focus on escaping.

Lili kneeled down in front of the door, taking her bobby pin out of her purse. She could feel she was close to opening the door, when she heard quiet footsteps walking towards her. Maybe the person was just passing by, but knowing luck wasn't on her side, she hurried to hide behind the sofa.

The lock on the door clicked, revealing Jerome in a- police uniform? Red blood stains covering his shirt, she could only hope he just had a strong nosebleed and it wasn't somebody else's.

"Hey, gorgeous! Sorry I took so long, it was a busy da-" his eyes landed on the empty bed, the girl quietly sneaked up behind him, raising her teaser, ready to shock the ginger, who anticipated the attack, and turned around just in time to catch her hand before she could harm him.

"Come on, detective. You're too weak to fight, you're wound's still healing." he said simply. He didn't seem surprised by the fact that she got out, nor mad about the situation, he was only joking around. Or at least it seemed that way.

The calm reaction only made Lili annoyed, why couldn't he be mad, angry, why did he have to be so- sweet. She raised her other hand to punch him, however, he caught that too. She really wasn't on her top, it would've been smarter to wait a few more days, however, people were dying, and she knew it was only matter of time before it was someone close to her.

"Alright that's enough." he sighed, carelessly throwing the girl over his shoulder. She had to admit, Jerome was stronger than he looked, the way he just lifted her without putting much effort in it, his strong arms wrapped around her body, she hated how strangely nice it felt.