Flashback ending

~~~~~
In cafeteria. Amity shows Y/n, Willow, and Gus the messages from Luz on her game device.

"These are the last messages I got from Luz. She must've typed them quickly, because all I could decipher was, 'Learned a lot of bad stuff,' something, something, 'Day of Unity,' something, something, and, 'Don't scare him away'? I don't know what any of it means."

"What about all those hearts?" Gus asked. Amity quickly blushes, "Oh..." She chuckles. "Those are for me." (Y/n: 🤨😦)

"Me and Y/n went by and checked out the Owl House. It was crawling with Coven Scouts. I was thinking of capturing one for information, but..." Willow said.

"It's okay, Willow. They're tough. Not everyone can stand up to them." Amity said. Willow squints suspiciously. "But I didn't want to bring any more attention to Luz and Eda." "Oh!" Amity awkwardly said "Of course, yes. Smart move!"

From somewhere, the bell screams and rings. Amity picks up her food tray and walks off with a decent expression on her face, as Willow follows her with a dejected expression.

"Hey. You should say something." Gus said to Willow. "I'm fine.! We just started hanging out again, and, she needs time to get to know the new me."

"You mean the real you." Y/n winks at Willow. "Mm-hmm." She winks back and walks off.
As Willow walks off with Amity.

Gus has just scooped up his lunch when he hears rattling from the trash bin. Y/n

He turns around to look at it and out comes Flapjack with a half-eaten sandwich on his beak and chirps. Y/n and Gus gasps. "I remember you!" Gus yelled. Flapjack chirps, drops the sandwich, and runs off.

Gus pockets his lunch. Y/n and Gus summons their staff and ride on it.

"Wait, get back here!" Flapjack flies through the hallways as Gus follows him, and he eventually ends up in the paranoratorium, Hexside's closed theater. Upon landing, Gus and Y/n look around, armed with their staff.

Suddenly, someone comes up behind him, and he gasps. The figure steps forward. It's revealed to be Hunter, with a hood and looking rather disheveled. Y/n steps forward and protects Gus.

"What are you doing here, Golden Guard?" Gus asked. "Wouldn't you like to know." Hunter chuckles. "But rest assured, Y/n Gus, I-" A clattering sounds as Y/n and Gus look behind Hunter, confused.

Behind him, Gus spots a few packets of Hex Mix and a few books. Hunter instead attempts to hide it with his cape, embarrassed.

"We'll ask you one more time. What are you doing here, Hunter?" Y/n asked as P/n turned into the animal form and went on her shoulder.

Hunter doesn't speak until Flapjack flies across him and bites his singed hair, making his hood come off.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow! Okay, fine!" Hunter stares angrily at Flapjack as he perches himself on Hunter's shoulder.

"Truth is, my living situation has been compromised. Maybe. So I just need a place to crash. Temporarily! Hexside... was the only place I could think of." Hunter explained.

"Oh..Do you know where Luz is, by any chance?" Y/n asked. "She's... not with the Owl Lady?" Hunter said.

Just then, Bump's voice rings out from the speakers. "Students, please join me in the gym for an important announcement."