Y/n, Willow, and Gus stare at him angrily, but then Willow sighs, despondent.

"Willow! You can do this, Don't let losers like him beat you down." Y/n exclaimed. "But Amity and Luz are busy and...I don't know where to find enough decent players this fast." Willow explained.

"Calm down, flea-magnet!"

Y/n, Willow, and Gus hear someone shouting and look upwards. Up above, Hunter is riding on his staff, trying to escape from Puddles chasing after him. Puddles bites on one of Hunter's shoes and tears it off.

"Hey!" Hunter yelled as he noticed Puddles coming straight at him. He makes a nosedive towards her and snatches his shoe from Puddles' beak, then makes a few spins and whizzes past Y/n and Willow.

Willow and Y/n look at Hunter in astonishment. As Y/n squinted at his palisman. The two girls looked at each other and then nodded.

Willow ties up Puddles with vines, then calls out to Hunter. Willow points. "Hey, you!" Hunter notices Willow calling out for him.

He then sees Willow's vines coming towards him and tries to escape on his staff, but Willow promptly ties him up and brings him back to her.

Hunter looks at her with a terrified expression as she approaches him and stares down at him. Willow holds up a pamphlet. "Wanna join my Flyer Derby team?" Willow grins.

A little bit later. Hunter is patting the vines off him.

"This is Gus Porter, and This is Y/n L/n and I'm Willow Park, future captain of Hexside's first Flyer Derby team." While talking, Willow grabs Hunter's hand and shakes it vigorously.

"Nice- to- uh- meet- you!"

"Your flying was... amazing. You're a new student, right?" Willow asked. Y/n and Gus looks at Hunter suspiciously. "Yeah, weird we've never seen you around. What's your name?" Gus asked.

"Uh..." Flapjack lands on Hunter's shoulder and chirps at him. "Caleb? Uh, Caleb! Uh, Jasper... Bloodwilliams. I just transferred from... uh..." He sees Puddles licking her foot.

"The... Toes? But! I'm not here to play Fly Dooby or... whatever that is. I have my own mission." Hunter turns around and starts walking away.

Willow dejected. "All right...But at least take a pamphlet?" Y/n asked. Y/n offers Hunter a pamphlet. He snatches it off her hand and walks away again. (Y/n:😒🖕)

He then reads the cover of the pamphlet which says: 'FLYER DERBY - A SPORT FOR THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST!', and he immediately turns around. "Wait! Do you really think your club will attract the best and the brightest?" Hunter asked.

"Absolutely! Flyer Derby's not for the faint witch." Willow exclaimed. "Then maybe I'll give it a try," Hunter said. "Really?!" Willow said.

"But- Okay. How do we evaluate others? A Witch's Duel? A maze full of traps? Oh! Leave everyone at the top of the mountain and see who makes it back to the bottom alive!" Hunter laughs. "Classic."

Willow and Y/n looked at him with concern and looked at each other. "Um... we... might not have time for all that. But... you can help by attracting people with your sick sky skills." Willow runs off with her staff.

"Hmm." He touches his forehead. "I don't... feel sick."

"Hey, I don't know what kinda mission you're on, but it's been a tough year for Willow. And she's really looking forward to making this team a thing." Gus walks away. "Don't mess this up for her."

Y/n got up in his face and said, "But If you mess this up I will personally break all of your bones. Sooo~ Please don't mess this up!" Y/n finished the sentence with a sweet smile.