Ch. 32 - What do you mean Sabo's not up here!? (Part 2)

"Are you staying the night-yoi?"

Sabo hummed, a finger caressing the steaming mug of coffee in his hand, "If you don't mind having me, I wouldn't mind taking your fluffy bed."

A stoic yet obviously amused face looked to the curly blond, "Taking my bed huh?"

"You're not going to make your guest sleep on the couch, are you?"

"You know that I'm still a pirate, right?"

"A very polite pirate with a very soft bed."

Snorting the blond stood, "Alright, let me change the sheets to fresh ones for you."

Raising an eyebrow Sabo looked to Marco with a knowing grin, "You're going to make it not look like nest-"

"Shut up-yoi."

Sabo laughed and let Marco walk off into a different room. Laugh slowing down as he looked into the steam, releasing one hand from the mug to let small flames flicker from it. "One year... One year since you've left us... Ace-"

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-' BOOM

Jumping up Sabo ran outside, Marco literally flying behind him as they ran for the source of the sound. That had been a scream and an explosion. Was someone hurt? Did someone attack??? Sphinx's location shouldn't be known!

They arrived at a cloud of smoke not too far from the small house Marco lived in and both got into a fight position until they heard voices.

"-amnit Ace!!!! Why would you just make us drop like that!!!"

"We made it, didn't we! Hahahah"

The fighting stance of both the men weakened slightly, those voices- breath caught in each of their throats as a figure they knew shouldn't be walking anymore stepped out of the clouds. A cheeky grin on his face as if he wasn't buried up the hill behind them.

"Ace-"

Ace. His very own big brother who he was never able to meet in person again as adult looked him straight in the eye, the smile getting a feral edge.

"Ace-"

"YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT!"

WHAM!

Marco's eyes who were already filled with tears widened as his cute little brother and lover that shouldn't be here rushed forward with fire he shouldn't have and SUCKERPUNCHED his long-lost brother in the face!

He couldn't do anything then stare at the raven straddling the blond on the floor and beating him up. Should he help them? Sabo was not doing anything either.

"Yo birdy!"

"!!!" Turning back to the cloud Marco was greeted by another person he never thought he would see again. Was this an illusion? A hallucination. He thought he was passed the fase of imagining that his loved ones were still around.

"Moooh Birdy! Are you crying? I knew you always found my pompadour impressive, but that's a little much!"

He wanted to retort, say it looked as stupid as always, but he couldn't. Even if this was a hallucination created by his own mind, he couldn't insult his late brother even knowing he would have found it hilarious.

A whine was there that almost made him believe it was real. "C'moooon! Don't ignore me! Look to Sabo! He's accepting that Ace is back!... probably hard to think he's not real when he's slamming fists in your face... anyway!!! Why don't you give your favorite brother a hug hmmmmm????"