Ch. 31 - What do you mean Sabo's not up here!?

Finding Sabo was Ace's first priority when he get to heaven (and giving his mom a hug),He however quickly found out that said blond wasn't in heaven but instead drinking a nice coffee with his boyfriend Marco.How dare that shithead not be up here with him right now!!!He'll drag him up here himself!!!

Or

Ace resurrects for the sole reason to beat up his blond brother and drags Thatch with him to the living world to beat up Marco.

-----

Alive/Resurrected Thatch and Ace
Humor

----

I should work on my existing stories... but I really don't have the motivation right now. So.... Here's a random new one!

----

"God fucking stupid little son of a-"

"... Son-"

"Don't call me that you fucking asshole!"

"Don't call your father that."

"...Sorry mom..."

"All forgiven, sweetie." The most beautiful women in the world (heaven), smiled softly at her freckled son and held out her arms, "Now give mommy a kiss."

Roger watched as Ace, his son, -HIS BIOLOGICAL SON!!!-, walked over and hugged his wife gently and pecked her cheek with the utmost care before running back and throwing over any items he came across, looking behind and inside everything while cursing.

"Boy-"

"I'M NOT A BOY YOU OLD MAN!"

Roger expectantly looked to his wife to defend him, but she just shrugged, "he's right, you're old."

"F-flower!" The man with a moustache riveling the one of Whitebeard got tears in his eyes from being called out by the love of his life.

"I love my man old."

"Oh..." Tears were gone and replaced by a blush, the man was about to lean in to kiss his wife when Ace barged between them to run to a spot that he apparently missed.

"Urgh Ace, c'mon!" oh? He hadn't been interrupted yet! "You've scanned every inch of this place. Just tell us what you're looking for!"

"My fucking dipshit of a brother!"

Someone only a few steps away raised his hand, "I'm right here..."

"Tch, not you Thatch. My little fucking dipshit of a brother."

"..... So I'm a big dipshit?" The chef blinked slowly, looking to Ace's parents for confirmation.

"... Maybe that's good thing in his language." Roger said slowly.

"Meh, I'll take it, there wasn't any real fire behind it."

"Anyway son, are you sure they're here?" Roger asked carefully, and to his luck it seemed the raven hadn't heard him call him son since he hadn't been kicked in the nuts yet or yelled against.

"Ofcourse they're here! I'm not stupid!"

"alright, what's his name, we'll look him up."

"Sabo Outl- what do you mean look him up????" The flowerpot Ace was looking in was placed back down in favor of looking to the elder. The flower somehow looking relieved it won't suffer like the pots next to it.... where all the ground and flowers were scattered over the ground.