Crows

I breathe heavily and look at Miguel, he looks at me, and he's not breathing as heavily as me... He says:
   - Hey...
   - What..? - I mumble.
   - Seems like this is the work of Baal as well... - he points to the back of the bat's neck.
   I look over the animal's head and see the Baal seal branded in fire, but it quickly disappears like magic, not giving any sing it was there, like it never existed in the first place...
   - How weird... - Miguel mumbles as he gets out of the top of the corpse, stepping on a big blood slop around the dead body.
   - We should check if there's anyone hurt or worse... - I suggest.
   - You can check that - he walks away.
   - Hey! Where do you think you're going? - I shout, he turns back to me.
   - Look, we're in a place that's technically Alchamax's property, the Public Eye is one step to find us..! - he says a bit louder and angry.
   - Damn... You have a point... - he turns away, but I grab his wrist - but can we at least take quick look? It won't kill anyone..! Plus, if somebody is hurt? Would you let them suffer and die? - I say louder. He sigh.
   - Ok... - he whispers, I let his wrist go - you check the underground level, I can handle the rest very quickly.
   I nod and run towards the entrance of the underground level, where I can see the lower parts of the tank on the walls. Everything is darker and dirty, there are even some crows around... Why?
   I continue to walk thought the corridors, looking for someone, but I can't see a living soul around. I start to feel the smell metal, gunpowder and human blood on the end of the corridor...
   As I arrive the end of the corridor, I can see a weird silhouette and the smell getting stronger. I come closer to the silhouette and see what it is...
   It's the corpse of two children and a woman, she aparerantly was hugging the children when they die... They seem to be killed by gunshots on the head and chest, where some big dark roses with blackish stems with big spikey torns like barbed wire come out like if they were in a vase... There is a lot of blood around the dead bodies and on the rose's holes... A bunch of crows eat the reminders of the corpses...
   I feel my stomach filling up with dred... I've seen horrible things, but this... This seems heavier somehow... Whoever did this, is a horrible monster... And I wasn't there to avoid the spilting of innocent blood... I'm such a failure...
   Near the corpses, there's a dead crow, crucified with the same roses and stems holding it like Jesus on the cross, with open wings, its cheast is bare open, I can see the red-staind bones, the muscles cutted like fabric, its cutted gunts and the blood flowing out of it, staining the black shiny feathers...
   On the crow's beak, there's a paper, with something written with a handwriting weirdly similar to mine, cursive and loose yet fancy, in blood:

" .se sutinoM .tse eporp sroM "

   This is written from the right to the left. I take the paper out of the crow's beak and turn it so I can read on the right way, and it's written in Latin: " Mors prope est. Monitus es. "... It means " Death is near. You have been warned. "
   Now I'm feeling completely disturbed and useless in a way I don't know how to explain... Someone is behind this all, and this person is on our back... And I couldn't save those people... I had just one job as was able to fail... Then the roses and stems slowly disintegrate completely like they were burned, only leaving the corpses behind, even the dead crow falls on the ground like a fruit.
   I run away from there, looking for Miguel. My heart is beating extremely fast, but in a painful way, like there were adages on my heart. Then I step on something, I look down to see what it's, and it's the fragment of a mirror with the Baal seal branded on fire on its surface...
   This is only getting worse and worse every second, I can feel the pain on my heart getting stronger, almost like someone is squeezing it, my stomach seems to be full of bees, biting its internal walls and my breathing is getting shaper every second... I'm afraid like a child again...
   The seal in the mirror disappears like the roses, I feel like somebody is watching me... I look around to see if someone is there, but there's no one... This is getting too much for me, I need to go home...