Enjoy the Silence

A new day, another day for Bloody Mary. I'm still looking for any clues for the mysterious events that have been happening recently, although I didn't find anything yet.
   As I swing around with the chains aroud the neighborhood, I see someone familiar coming: Spider-Man. What does he want now? I'm not very sociable today. He comes near me, I try to ignore him, but he keeps following me and than says smugly:
   - Hey, Miss Bloody Mary, I know we didn't have a pleasant first meet or impression, but I'm curious about your habilites and motivations.
   - There are 3 things you need to know - I respond annoyed, if I answer his questions, maybe he won't bother me anymore - One: I'm here to protect the people. Two: I use magic. And three: I have powers.
   - Oh, what great news - he responds sarcastically - but I want details, not those shallow obvious informations, you're mysterious figure bothers me...
   - Is becuse you're scared or becuse you're seduced? - I ask teasing, if he wants to play, let's play...
   - Define " seduced " - he says a bit cocky.
   - You know, the mystery is so captivating that you wanna dive in - I respond with the same level of cockyness as him.
   - In that case, let me dive into the depths of your soul - he replies even more cocky.
   - You wouldn't like to dive into my soul - I opposed - it can be pretty disturbing...
   - Disturbing..? - he asks curious.
   - I haven't had the most pleasant life experiences - I respond seriously.
   - Hum... - he mumbles - I don't mind the disturbing parts, just tell me everything.
   - No - I object - I don't want to...
   - Ok... - he mumbles again, disappointed.
   I read his thoughts:
   - Oh great job, Miguel, you couldn't get any new information and made her uncomfortable, now she won't tell you anything at all! Shock...
   Miguel..? That sounds really like a Latin American name... Or that Angel... Now I'm thinking: If this spider guy is this arrogant wearing this mask, imagine in his personal life..! He must not have many friends.
   I land on a rooftop and sit down on the edge while looking at the view. Spider-man sits down by my side in silence. This silence is good... So peaceful...
   I like this. It calms my soul. Everything seems so weightless, like I was a feather floating on the wind. My heart is so light right now... I yawn and mumble tired:
   - I'm going back to do my thing...
   - Will you let me accompany you? - Spidey asks smugly.
   - No - I respond and jump off that edge I'm on and teleport myself to a the top if another building on the other side of the road.
   I get back to my patrol, leaving that spider guy behind. I don't know who you are, Miguel, but I wouldn't like your civilian version, you're the type of person that thinks the world lives for you... I hate this behavior... They say Pride is a deadly sin...