Bat(s) and Spider

Oh this futuristic city... Everyone stuck with their lifes in their lonely shells, like me... My shell is a house of mirrors which reflect my pass... I'm stuck in it... My pass condemns me... My bloodstained pass...
   - Hey there, bloody lady - I hear Miguel's voice behind me, I look at him - what are you doing up here?
   - Just thinking... - I mumble.
   - You should be more alert - he says, sitting by my side at this rooftop - since the Public Eye is always watching...
   - Damn... - I look down - why? Why are they these authoritarian?
   - Well, they're just following the orders of Alchemax - he explains - whoever they don't like, the Public Eye does the dirty part for them.
   - Isn't this like... illegal? - I ask.
   - Alchemax's power covers almost everything, from the mega corporation itself to the government - he starts - this is all just a big web of corruption in order they keep the power, so they decide whether is illegal or legal for them.
   - I've heard of this Alchemax thing... - I say - what's it, exactly?
   - One of World's biggest and most powerful corporation - he says - and the most disgusting parasite ever, sneaking its tentacles on everything it can in order to control and sell it, that's why I'm willing to end this up... But still, without them, I wouldn't be the man I'm today...
   - They did a horrible job, honestly - I giggle, he punches my arm but not that hard, I pet where I was hitted - so, you work for them?
   - Yes - he responds - and Xina as well.
   - Why? - I ask indignantly - why do you work for the people you hate?
   - It's complicated, this type of situation... - he says a bit louder - when the thing you hate the most helped you become what you're today and you can't get rid of it because now you're stuck with them..!
   - Oh... - I mumble and look way. Now this silence is very uncomfortable.
   - Did you finish that demonic manual..? - he asks, trying to break the ice.
   - Not yet... - I mumble back - my Latin isn't very good now, but I'm trying to get some key information...
   - Good... - he says. Now I'm feeling kinda hot, like I'm inside a oven, why did I came here during the summer? Being goth during the summer sucks..!
   - It's hot today - I say, turning some blood into a fan and fan it.
   - What did you expect, wannabe widow? - he chuckles sarcastically, I roll my eyes.
   - Said the guy with a skin-tight costume - I replie sarcastically - it must be a hellish sauna under there!
   - Actually not - he says - this tissue is great in controlling its temperature.
   - Lucky guy... - I mumble pissed. He's rich, he can afford a good hero costume...
   - You're a really grumpy old lady... - he mumbles playfully.
   - I'm not grumpy, just not in a good mood... - I mumble pissed in response.
   - And that bad mood must be constant - he chuckles. I sigh, I don't understand why Xina didn't break up with him earlier, he's annoying as hell! Plus, he doesn't seem to care much about other people's feelings. If he did, he wouldn't have cheated on Xina or forced me to tell him about my community...
   I get up and look down to the city... This is way too big, I feel like an irrelevant insect, like those ants who are everywhere but are so small that they remin unnoticed... Maybe we aren't that special at all, just another brick in the wall... I jump off the rooftop and start to swing around with chains, feeling the shouting wind on my ears. Spidey follows me and shouts:
   - Sometimes I get the feeling that you're a bit suicidal!
   - Same! - I shout back.
   - Do your people think about death constantly? - he asks.
   - After you almost die or see some you love die, yes - I respond.
   - Hum... Have you ever almost died or see someone die? - he questions.
   - Yep - I replie - and it isn't something pleasurable to happen or remember... But at least I learned how valuable time is.
   - Sometimes I forget you're old enough to be in a museum - he mumbles sarcastically.
   - Yeah, just like your mom... - I mumble back with a smirk. He doesn't say anything.
   We both land on the top of a building near a big park (i think this is the famous Central Park but WAY more futuristic). This landscape during the dusk is so beautiful that makes me wanna to draw it.
   - Pretty, isn't it? - Miguel says.
   - Yep - I respond.
   - It's too bright, but I like it anyways... - he comments - maybe I'm kinda of a masochist.
   - I'm as well... - I comment - that's why I keep talking to you - I chuckle.
   - I might be more than you just because I tolerate your existence... - he smugs.
   - I don't like you very much, you know that - I mumble with half-closed annoyed eyes.
   - Yes, I don't like you very much either - he says sarcastically.
   - I'm happy that the feeling is mutual - I replie ironically.
   - Aww, how cute... - he says playfully.
   - You both look like two children who like each other - Lyla says sassily as her small hologram appears on Miguel's watch. EW! NO!
   - I would rather die... - Miguel says, disgusted.
   - I would rather go to Hell... - I mumble as disgusted as him. She laughs a bit, but her expression changes quickly to a more serious one.
   - Miguel, emergency, another creature appeared in the Central Park Zoo - she says, worried.
   - What? Show it! - he sounds more serious now as other holograms appear above his watch, I come closer to him and look at it, and it's a gigant bat - shock...
   - Oh shit... - I mumble. This demon is going way too far.
   - You didn't say your mom would come visit us - he says sarcastically, I sigh, annoyed.
   - I thought that was yours - I smirk under my mask.
   - You should be protecting the city, not making jokes about your moms or trying to flirt fighting - Lyla says.
   - First of all: We aren't flirting - he says - And second of all: I was about to say that - he goes swinging to the park, I follow him.
   We both land inside the walls of zoo, looking around for any sing of the creature, but everything is too quiet and empty (thankfully)... But it's a gigant bat, its presence should be obvious! Until I hear something far away... Almost like a scream...
   - Did you hear that..? - I ask Spidey.
   - Hear what..? - he asks... So that was an echolocation scream... That's why he didn't hear.
   - Nothing... - I mumble while looking away.
   - Tell me - he demands.
   - You know that echolocation thing that bats do? - I question, and he nods in agreement - I heard that.
   - Oh... How? How did you hear something only bats can hear? - he asks, curious.
   - The vampire thing... - I replie - there're a bunch of similarities between us...
   - Ahh... - he mumbles - so it can hear us... - I nod in agreement.
   - So it means we'll have to communicate like this - I hear a voice like Miguel's in my head.
   - What the fuck is this?! - I think. I must be going crazy with this guy at this point.
   - Telepathy, Selene - I hear his voice in my head once again - it has to do with my powers.
   - Oh... - I think - why didn't you use it before?
   - Because I thought you would have a stroke out of surprise if I used it - he smugs.
   - Shut up... - I think - we have a gigant bat to fight!
   I run to where the sound came from, but I don't see any sing of the bat, just a few crows eating some trash thrown on the ground. I start to feel that death omen again... These crows... Death is coming... I can already smell the corpses and flies...
   I turn behind, and there the bat is, those shiny eyes staring into my soul like I was a mosquito which just fended itself. I can feel its trash breath on my face... Oh shit...
   Then Miguel comes out of nowhere, flying really fast onto the bat's head, making it fall on its side, and they both start to roll on the ground, he punches and screeches the animal's face as they both trying to bite each other... Doesn't Miguel know about the time that Ozzy bitted a dead bat..? They look like two dogs fighting..!
   I turn some blood into a chainsaw, teleport to above the bat, preparing to tear its brains apart, but it grabs the chainsaw with its long nails on the tip of its wings, I try to put more pressure in order to break its big nails, but it pushes me away. I fly until I hit a glass. OUCH! It hurts like that time with the hellish spaghetti. This is gonna be harder as I thought...
   I turn the chainsaw into blood and then into a gun, I shoot the bat's lower pawns, it screams and looks behind to me with a thirst for blood on its eyes. Now, the animal crawls towards me,  screaming. I teleport to behind it, near Miguel.
   - How I want to throw that bat on a shark tank... - Miguel says though telepathy a bit angry.
   - But you don't have any... - I think.
   - Let's try this: You get some chains to distract it with the sound, and I come from behind to defend the bat - he says - sounds good enough for you?
   - Yes, actually..! - I replie. I never thought I would agree with him... - try don't making that much noise - he nods.
   I turn some blood into chains and start to whip them on the ground, making a very loud noise echoes the place. The bat looks at me with those shiny eyes as Miguel goes behind it, the gigant animal tries to fly towards me weakly, almost not touching the ground and scratching its broken lower members on the stone floor. I got teleporting to other sports while hitting the chains on the ground so I could distract the bat and make it confuse.
   Then Miguel comes from behind and shoots some webs on the bat's head, using them to push it behind. SON OF A BITCH IS COPPING ME! I continue to do what I've been doing, Spidey uses the webs to stop the bat from moving, also its lower members and tip of the wings on the floor with the webs as it trys to get rid of him.
   I turn the chains into a chainsaw, turn it on, teleport to above the bat's head and crave it on the animal's skull, it screams and trys to get rid of me. Blood flows everywhere from the bat's open skull until the creature stops moving and falls on the ground, not moving at all. I turn off the chainsaw.