Issue (Bloody Mary)

- Good evening, Miguel - Lyla says as I enter in the living room and her hologram appears - now the time is 6:30 hours. Outdoor temperature is 80". The air is partly breathable. Forecast for tonight is cloudiness with a 50% chance of rain.
   - Oh great, it's fifty-fifty... - I mumble still annoyed. How I hate that masked woman.
   - You look more grumpy than the usual - Lyla says - is that masked lady you told me?
   - Touché - I mumble - can you show the thing...
   - What thing? - she says sassily, I sigh annoyed.
   - The data thing - I mumble annoyed.
   - Ok - she says as the data pops up in front of me.
   I start analyzing everything, all the images, all the digital analysis, everything. I need answers, right now. I thought she had a relation to those creatures that have been appearing around, but according to what I've seen today, she doesn't seem to have any relation, who would disappear with something they have any type of connection.
   I need to contact Strange to understand more of that " magic " thing since Bloody Mary uses it apparently, but Strange doesn't always answer or is available. But still, I don't know much about this Bloody Mary.
   I know she saves people and has some unknown powers that don't seem technology-based... It's hard guess things about someone that you can't read.
   - Lyla can you please call Jeannie? - I ask.
   - Ok - she replies - Oh... Jeannie isn't available on the Web at the moment.
   - Oh, great - I sigh annoyed - Now I'll have to go across the country just to find information that can help me with this shocking bloody lady..!
   - Isn't better to check the information with the original source? - the hologram asks, rising an eyebrow.
   - She doesn't seem to like me and I don't really like her - I answer - but I can try...
   You have answers, and I have the key, Bloody Mary...