Dichotomy

I float until I hit a mirror and pass through it, entering to a room. I remember this place... The event with the donut brain... I accidentally broke into his house that time... Damn... I put Miguel on the bed, put the two pillows under his legs and take off his mask, he looks like he's sleeping peacefully... He's so pretty...
   Focus, Selene! Then Leila's spectrum appears as a human-size, shorter then me, she aks:
   - Do you need anything, annoying bloody lady?
   - Call me Selene... - I respond - how do I... take care of him?
   - For the muscle sprain, some painkillers and ice must do the trick - she responds, glitching around as she changes her size and place constantly - the unconscieness, I can take care of that... - she smirks but her expression changes quickly for a more welcoming one - the first aid kit is in the bathroom and the ice packs on the fridge.
   - Thanks... - I mumble and I get out of the room, the door opens by itself and another door on the hall opens by itself. I pass though the other door and enter the bathroom.
   As I look around, the mirror opens by itself like a window and behind it there's a white plastic box. I grab the box and open, there's all I need in there. I get some bandages, cotton, lint, alcohol and painkillers. This will be enough.
   I take off the overcoat, the tie and the shirt, wearing only a t-shirt on the upper part of my body, I move the right sleeve away so I can take care of my injury. I clean up the injury and the blood around it with alcohol in a piece of cotton, it burns a a bit, like fire. Be strong, Selene, it's for your own good... Warp the lint and the bandages around my arm injury to stop the bleeding, now it's just wait for it to heal...
   I grab my clothes and the white box, go to the kitchen, open the fridge and grab some small ice packs. I'll have to take his costume off... I don't feel comfortable about this, feels like I'm assaulting him while he's unconscious... Shit...
   Then I hear a scream, I run back to the bedroom and there is Miguel breathing fast with wide eyes. They're crimson and shiny like dark rubys... I never thought he could be much more attractive...
   - Good morning, sleepy beauty - I mumble.
   - Hum..? - he mumbles confused as he breathing slows down - Selene..? Why are you here..?
   - Well... - I respond with a low voice - you passed out and I brought you here...
   - Oh... - he mumbles - my back hurts...
   - I have some ice and painkillers for you - I say - but you will have to take your costume off... would you..?
   - Ok... - he mumbles in response as he slowly lies on his stomach and start removing the upper part of his costume, reveling his injured muscular back... He's prettier then " David " by Michelangelo, truly a work of art... Life copys art and he's the proof... Stop, Selene!
   I put the ice packs on his back, he shivers a bit as the ice touches his sun-kissed skin. I hope he doesn't start taking about what happened earlier... Then Lyla appears in front of us and says:
   - Miguel, you have a priority call.
   - Tell them I died - he mumbles.
   - Ok, Miguel - she responds.
   - I'm surprised you didn't die - I say - you didn't break a bone or worse..!
   - I'm Spider-Man, I'm much more resistant than an average human - he says smugly.
   - Ok... - I whisper - Lyla, how long do I keep the ice on his back? And... what time is it..?
   - About half-hour and it's two thirty-three in the morning - the spectrum responds and vanishes.
   - Why do your eyes glow in the dark..? Is it something to do with your curse..? - Miguel asks.
   - Yep... - I respond a bit anxious. He cannot know about us... I can feel the air getting thicker and cold and my heartbeat getting faster - you have red eyes as well... But they don't glow in the dark...
   - Yeah... - he responds a bit awkward - it has to do with my powers...
   - How did you get your powers anyway..? - I question.
   - Well... - he starts - it's complicated, but in a nutshell: I got my DNA combined with a spider's in accident and got my powers... Web shooting, red eyes with almost eagle-level and night vision, claws on my hands and feet, venomous fangs...
   - Fangs...? - I ask curious - can I..? - I point to his mouth, he nods in agreement and opens his mouth wide. He has big lustrous white fangs on the upper part and down part of the mouth. His teeth are kinda crooked, but this gives him a bit of charm... I slyly smile - and claws you said..?
   - Yep - he says as he moves his right hand closer to me and the claws pop out of his fingertips like cat's, he's a big cat, for real.
   - Nice... - I mumble with a smirk - I... have something to tell you...
   - Go on... - he raises an eyebrow.
   - Well... - I crawl to where my clothes are and search for my camera in the middle of the clothes. I grab my camera and turn it on - the thing is: the Baal seal was branded with fire on a mirror that... another creature appeared - I open the gallery of the camera, open the picture, and show it to Miguel, he looks at it for a while - the creature was that gigant octopus thing, you know.
   - I remember it well - he mumbles - you broke in my house through a mirror and left my carpet stained...
   - It's not my fault..! - I oppose - at least no one got hurt in the process...
   - Thankfully... - he whispers.
   - I have a theory that someone or something which has a connection with Baal is doing this - I explain - open portals in mirrors to bring these creatures from other words to here, because mirror are also portals to other worlds - his eyes wide a bit - and they don't actually open by themselves, someone or something has to do it... So the dragon probably came from other world though a mirror as well - I look at him - What do you think..?
   - It's actually a good one, but we need more clues... - he says - when I recover, I'll visit that Dante guy and try to find something useful.
   - No, no, no, I will - I oppose - you're too skeptical for this paranormal shit.
   - I may be skeptical, but I'm the big brain in this situation - he smugs.
   - It's better for someone with experience to search about this - I respond. He's starting to get on my nerves...
   - Ok, ok, little girls, you both are pretty - Lyla says sassily as her spectrum appears - Miguel, you should change the contact lenses. They're a bit damaged...
   - Oh, shock... - he mumbles, annoyed. I'll pretend I understand what they're talking about. Lyla vanishes, and Miguel sighs.
   I turn the camera off and put it on the top of my clothes. This is somehow very tense... The space between Miguel and me is turvy and unstable... He slowly gets up and sits on the edge of the bed, letting the ice packs fall onto the bed. He stretch his arms, making his back muscles pop up a bit... He's such a handsome young man...
   - Can you get out for a second..? - he asks, bringing me back to reality - I'm gonna change.
   - Oh, sure..! - I respond as I grab my things and walk out the room to the living room.
   I sit on the red couch and sigh... Why are we so complicated..? Sometimes I want to curse until his 3rd generation while I want to stare at his beautiful face for hours... This dichotomy of feelings is almost explosive...
   - Do you need anything, Selene..? - Lyla says as her small spectrum appears in front of me, bringing me back to reality - there are some empanadas in a blue tupperware and water in the fridge - she says as I organize my things and put them in the ecobag. Damn, I can't see colors besides red... And I don't know what an empanada is...
   I go to the kitchen, Miguel's house seems to be be pretty expensive... He must be rich... Maybe that's why he's ghat annoying. The apartment is pretty big and ventilated, dark, in light tones, squared shaped, pretty much silenced, and with no personality and identifiable smell. Where is the attention to the small and beautiful details? Looks like I'm inside a big box or a prison cell. Why are expensive things always weird or ugly...
   The fridge opens by itself, illuminating part of the ambient, I look inside of it, and there're a bunch of transparent drawers with tupperwares inside and some jelly transparent orbs. Are these orbs even eatable? I get one of them, squish it a bit, they have like a very thin plastic film around it, and it seems so bitettable... I bite it with my fangs, splashing some water on my chin, neck, and clothes. Oh, shit...
   - What the shock..? - I hear Miguel's voice, I turn around, and he's staring at me, and he doesn't seem very friendly.
   - Well... - I try to explain - your little ghost friend...
   - I'm a hologram. It's a totally different thing..! - Lyla appears in the human-size form a bit annoyed and her arms are crossed.
   - Yeah, like dirty and bad-washed... - I mumble sarcastically, looking at her and then back to Miguel - she offered me food, and I accepted..! The problem is just this jelly water orbs...
   - I thought you had more than two brain cells... - Miguel mumble sarcastically and chuckles.
   - Hey! - I oppose as I close the fridge.
   - I have some points... - he starts - you don't know how to drink water and picked a fight with the Public Eye for no reason...
   - Public Eye..? - I ask - were they those iron guys from before..?
   - Oh, Sherlock - he smugs - those guys are on my back for a while, and you are probably their next target.
   - Why? And who are those guys anyway? - I ask while the air gets thicker and cold and hearing my heartbeat... I did nothing wrong. Why?
   - Those guys are the private police force for Alchemax - he explains seriously and a bit angry as well - and I can say they don't like me very much, and since you defended me, they might not like you as well.
   - Oh shit... - I mumble - I'm fucked...
   - Welcome to the club..! - he says with a smirk - at least you have three brain cells... - he mumbles. He's starting to get on my nerves again.
   I sigh, go to the living room, grab my things and walk to the door. Miguel comes after me and asks:
   - Where are you going..?
   - Visit Dante, of course - I respond as I stand by the door, waiting for it to open like all the other doors in this apartment.
   - Now? - he looks at his watch - I'm sure this guy doesn't like unexpected visitors at three in the morning, like you...
   - Shut up... - I mumble annoyed.
   Why doesn't this door open? I just want to get out of here as soon as possible before I give Miguel a free vasectomy. I teleport myself to outside of the apartment, on the corridor and go walking out of the building, I don't want to see his face anymore, he's horrible to live with..! But now I'm stunk with him and there's an entire organization on my back! Shit... I've fucked up everything... I always do...