Chapter Fifty-two: Mia and Jace.

Start from the beginning

I pull my forehead away from Jace's.

"Now, we should really get back to the party. Let's go." I say, as I detach one of my hands from Jace's and proceed to pull him with the other hand.

I feel Jace tighten his grip on my hand, not moving an inch.

"What's wrong? Come on, we need to go now." I say as I try to pull Jace again but he doesn't move, instead he pulls me back to him, our eyes locking as my hand lands on his chest for support.

Is it just me or do those brown eyes get prettier every day???

Gosh!!

I feel my heart racing.

"Jace....Michelle and Amber may be waiting for us to get back to the party. We should start making our way back there." I say, trying so hard to hide my nervousness.

Jace starts moving me backwards as he's moving forward. I feel my back close the door that I had left half open and Jace pins me to the door.

"Do you really wanna go back to the party?" Jace asks in a low seductive voice. He has this intensity burning in his eyes.

Oh....my...

I gulp nervously.

"Umm.....we.....we...have to. We....should....." I stutter.

"Or....we shouldn't...."

Jace leans closer to me, his warm breath almost melting my lips, tempting me to wanna close the little gap between us.

"What're....you doing....?" I ask in a low tone, my eyes closed and my lips parted a little in anticipation of Jace's lips.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Jace breaths, his hand clutching my cheek. He trails his thumb on my lower lip.

"Jace....."

"Don't say another word. You were the one who pulled me into this room. We could've just left after your mom but you led me to this room instead. Do you think I'd just let you go when it's just two of us in this house?" Jace breaths against my lips.

Sliding his fingers into my hair, he closes the gap between us.

I feel my knees go weak immediately.

Jace deepens the kiss as he holds my waist with his other hand, pressing his body against mine.

This is like the hottest kiss Jace and I has ever shared.

Goodness!!!

Jace starts moving me away from the door and before I knew it, my body is pressed against my dressing table.

Our kiss deepens more and more, our tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths. My breath is gradually leaving me, my heart is picking up the pace.

I feel Jace's hands go down to my thighs after which he lifts me onto the dressing table, knocking down some of my stuffs.

I'll keep them properly after this....

Right now, all I care about is this moment I'm having with Jace.

Jace runs his hand up to my tummy through my top, next I feel his hand cup my breast, squeezing it a little.

Gosh! That feels good....

I let out a soft moan against Jace's mouth.

No....I can't freak out, not in this moment....

Jace suddenly pulls away, breathing as heavily as I am.

"Wha...what?" I question under my heavy breath.