On entering my room, I release Jace's hand.

"What is it that you wanna show me?" Jace asks.

"Relax, dude. You'll see it now." I say, walking towards the table beside my bed.

I bend a little and reach for the first drawer, pulling out a little black box.

I walk back to Jace.

"I don't know if I needed to do this but I just wanted to do it for us." I open the box, revealing two bracelets. One had "M ❤️ J" and the one had "J ❤️ M"

"You got us couple bracelets?" Jace asks.

"Yeah. I got it earlier today. I've always wanted to do it but only if we got back together." I say.

Dropping the box on my dressing table, I take out the one with "M ❤️ J" and reach for Jace's wrist to put it around his wrist.

Jace looks at his wrist for a while before reaching for the other bracelet.

He puts it around my wrist and I smile while looking at my wrist.

Looking up to Jace, I notice a little frown on his face.

"Hey....what's wrong? Don't you like it?" I ask with concern.

"No....no....I love it. It's nice.....really nice. I wasn't expecting you to get us a couple stuff." Jace says.

"Are you not a fan of couple stuffs? I had a feeling you wouldn't like it....I don't know why I still got it....."

Jace takes my hands into his hands, interrupting me.

"No, it's not it, Mia. I already told you that I love it....just....at some point, I wondered if you thought me such a big fool to think I'd ever wanna get back with Alexa after everything I told you that she did. I know I was foolish enough to get into a relationship with her and let her treat me like crap but I don't intend to be that fool again. Let's just say that I was a naive teenager who didn't know what he wanted but now.....now I know what I want."

"And what is it that you want, Jace?" I ask.

"I want real love, I want you, Mia."

"Are you sure this is the real love you want, that I'm the one you want?" I ask.

"I've never been more sure of anything." Jace says.

"What if you're making a mistake, Jace? What if I'm not really the one you want?" I ask.

"I know I'm not making a mistake, Mia and I know that you're the one that I really want. Even if I'm making a mistake, it's certainly a worthwhile mistake." Jace says.

Once again, Jace says the words that touches me a lot.

I move closer to Jace and give him a kiss which he returns immediately.

We pull away from each other, placing our foreheads against each other.

"I'm really sorry for doubting your love for me. I'm sorry for almost casting you away like Alexa did." I say.

"You didn't almost cast me away, Mia. What Alexa did was nothing similar to what you did. You may have doubted my love but now I'm sure you know how much I love you. There's something I've been meaning to ask you." Jace says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Mia.....can I trust you with my heart?" Jace asks.

"Yes.....Jace, you can trust me with your heart. I promise not to hurt you again." I reply.

"I love you, Mia."

"I love you too, Jace."

We chuckle lightly.

Miaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें