Chubby Jason Todd x Roy Harper

God, does Roy love his boyfriend sooo fucking much!

Jason was just so amazing in many ways, such as his cooking, humour, how he handled kids, and best of all, was his body. Roy loves the belly that hangs over the younger trousers. It was so cute, and he just wanted to squeeze it. The redhead knew he liked thicker women and men, and his love for them skyrocketed when he saw Jason back when they first formed the outlaws. And lord did Roy fell hard at the sight of those thick muscles on Jason's arms that are covered in hair. Those thick thighs made a perfect pillow when Roy had started to think about them.

As you can guess, Roy really loved Jason's in both his physical and personality aspects. Roy may sometimes hate it when Jason tugged at his hair when they both had an argument. But loves to feel Jason's fingers untangling his hair or massaging his scalp.

As of now, Roy was lying down head onto Jason's thighs as they both were on the couch watching a movie at one of Jason's warehouses, which was outside of Gotham. "Roy." Jason started to speak up and Roy tilts his head to look at the raven in the eyes, "Yes, Jaybird?" He questioned and had his usual grin on his freckled face. Jason gulps and sighs with a light flush on his cheeks, "Do... do you... think I'm fat?" He asked, looking anywhere but at Roy, who stared up at him in shock before sitting up, "What the?! Where the hell is this coming from?" Roy yells out as he clearly didn't expect to be asked that.

Jason flinched and looked down at his empty lap now, "It's just that... umm... Bruce may have said something about me being Obese and that if I don't lose weight, he will ban me from patrolling in Gotham." Roy stared at Jason, widen eyes. "I know B man was an asshole but wow, I didn't think he would be that much of an ass. Heck, he puts Oliver to shame, and he isn't the best of fathers, but he never mentioned someone's weight before." Roy says and frowns as he was feeling rage build inside him and noticed that Jason was tearing up. In that instant, Roy pulled Jason in for a hug, "Hey, baby, you're perfect the way you are, and I love you for it." He says, making Jason sob into his chest.

"R-really?"

That little stutter and the crack in Jason's voice broke Roy's heart as he cuddled up with him. "Yeah, you're the most beautiful, handsome, and wonderful man that i had the honour to be able to date. I wouldn't change you for the world, yet alone your father, who clearly lacks human empathy and emotions." Roy growls out at the end, and Jason nuzzles into his boyfriend. Roy soon smiled at the sight of his boyfriend and kissed the top of his head, "I love you and remember that I always will Jaybird no matter how much you change." He says, and Jason's hums.

"Love you too, Roy."