Christmas Kentfam

At the Kents family farm, everyone was busy with at least something. Lois and Mrs Kent wrapping up the store bought presents, Mr. Kent and Clark set up the decorations, Jon, Kara, and Conner, where all just upstairs are making Christmas cards for their family and friends. It was a peaceful day for the family that had loved and cared for one another like no other family. People would say that the Kents are the ideal type of family and what a family should be, but even they have their agruements and flaws at times.

Jon was making a card for Damian and left a chocolate coin in the envelope for the slight older yet shorted boy. 'I hope that Dami would like it since I can't really get him an actual gift this Christmas.' He thought and licked the envelope to stick it down so the card he made was safe. The youngest Kent even went to try and decorate the envelope itself in stickers to make it look happier and fun. "I'm sure that he would love it!" He says to himself before leaving it on his desk and going to bed.

Kara was being a flustered mess as she made a card for Dick Grayson, aka Nightwing, aka her crush. She was trying her damn hardest into not making this a love confession letter and just a Christmas card, nothing more. And to make it seem that she wasn't just being bais, she even went out of her way to make the whole team, the Teen Titans cards for each member. Heck, she had one for Barbara, aka Batgirl, aka Dick's ex-girlfriend as of now. 'Oh, god, why can't I stop thinking about him? Why does my heart race so much at the thought of that man even though he is many years older than me? Is this love?' She asked herself in a dazed as she trys to focus.

Meanwhile, as for Conner, he only did cards for his team, the Young Justice and Cassandra, his crush. He had felt proud of himself as he had managed to make decent looking cards, and his handwriting was at least read able. "Hopefully, I get the chance to hand them out to everyone!" He cheers and grinned as he had stared, making Tim's Christmas card and making a Red Robin symbol on it. Conner often drew or tries to cut out all of his teammates' symbols just to try and impress them once they were given out.

Soon, the whole family had decided to retire to their rooms and go to bed and sleep until the next morning came. The three young supers just couldn't wait to wake up and see their friends again for Christmas morning. It would be a day to remember.