Jason Todd Happy Birthday

Jason was just minding his own business as he was just cleaning his guns and fixing the kinks of them as well. He never really like celebrating his birthday because it brought back too many memories. And that he have skipped for the past few years he was brought back to the land of the living. No one carried about celebrating when he was apart of the League of Assassins, saw no point in it either. As it just means that he had lived another year and is coming closer to another death of his.

And because he was so focus on what he was doing in front of him, he hadn't noticed that Dick had came peaking around the door to see  if he was busy. The older grinned as he went away and told everyone in the family that Jason was busy and that gave them time to get the decorations and the cake and presents set up and ready for the birthday boy.

Damian and Duke where grabbing the presents that where hidden upstairs and Cassandra was helping Alfred with the chocolate cake. Bruce and Dick where putting up the banners and the balloons. Finally Tim, Stephenie and Barbara where getting people that knew Jason to join the party.

And so far the only people that have decided to come are: Wally, Roy, Kori, Donna, Bizzaro, Artemis, Kyle, Conner, Kate, Raven, Victor, Clark, Jon, Barry, Hal, John, Oli, Dinah and Diana who was running rather late.

Everything was set and Don the food was well prepared and the cake was in the over getting baked. The people that had been invited where carrying their gifts before setting them down in front of the living room near by the fire place. When all the people in the Manor heard footsteps coming towards the door of the Manor and Dick had managed to peak out and can confirm that it was Jason they all went to hide.

Dick and Kori decided to hide together on the ceiling. Raven, Bruce and Damian just hid in the darkest shadows. Tim, Kyle, Conner and Stephanie went to hide behind the TV that was rather big. Clark and his son Jon hid on the ceiling that was in a dark area. Bizzaro and Artemis went ro hide in the kitchen along with Alfred. Barry and Hal some how got under the couch that had actually impressed Bruce a bit. Victor, Oli and Dinah where hiding under the carpet for some reason trying to make themselves as flat as possible and blend in with the presents. While Diana still hadn't came just yet.

Jason opened the front door and was greeted with silence. This had both worried and confused him as he didn't expect this as he was normally seeing both Tim and Damian yelling and fighting one another. Dick running up to him and just jumping into his arms for a hug. The two dogs Ace and Titus barking at him in glee as they would often miss him very much. Being greeted by Alfred who would often open the door for him along with Bruce at times by the elderly man's side. Sometimes he would be greeted by a smiling Cassandra who would show him her books and such and how much she had learned. Having Duke being a nervous reck at times when needing someone to talk to. Having Stephenie mocking and joking around him or with him.

So this was strange that non of that was happening, "Hello? Bruce, Alfred, Tim, Dick, Damian, Duke, Stephenie, Cassandra are you all home?!" He yells into the so called hollow and empty hall way. As he walked into the dark and went to the living room, as he opened the door he was greeted with a loud yell of, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!" Everyone had jumped out of their hiding spots and threw confetti onto the birthday boy.

Jason froze on the spot as Bizzaro came behind him and put a party hat on top of his head and Artemis came in and put a sash around him that said Birthday boy. Soon he was forced into sitting in front of everyone as the gathered around him and waited for Jason to open his presents.

The first one he opened belonged to Damian as he opened it he gasped as he pulled out a sword and the boy looked rather smugged about it. Jason grinned at this as he kept it in the box it had came in and pushed it to the side before he opened the second present. It had been from Hal and Barry and it was a new leather jacket. "We didn't know what you wanted so he went ro get you something that you would like." Barry explained as Hal nodded and grins. Jason smiled as he chuckles putting it on and turning around as he stood up showing everyone you ohed at it and saying it fits him.

Tim had gotten his a few shirts, Kori and Dick had bought him sweets, Roy and Wally well they got him bread and many different kinds confusing people. Kyle and Donna gave him a new phone and phone case, Clark and Jon had gave him video games, Cassandra had gotten him a new movie that he had been dying to watch. Stephenie and Duke had gotten Jason comic books, Raven and Victor had gave him a Robin plushie which Jason thought was at least nice of them to do. Both Oli and Dinah had brought him money and Red Hood Cup. Bruce and Alfred had gave him his favourite book that he had though he had lost it.

And at last Bizzaro and Artemis had finally gave Jason and photo album and it was pictures of just them three together and seeming to be having fun. Jason let's out a tear at that as he was near tears, "Guys thank you." He says only to be interrupted by a loud sound out side where everyone rushed out side and saw that Diana was in her invisible jet and yells, "Sorry that I am late. Hey to make up for it does the birthday boy want to ride with me?" She asked Jason who was both flustered because his favourite hero was here and excited because he is going to be able to ride the invisible jet.

"Yes please ma'am!" He yells as he went nearer to the jet as Diana went down to pick Jason up before taking them up into the jet. "Now where do you want to go?" She asked again as Jason hums and began to think, "To where you live if that's all right." He says and the amazon just smiled and soon they had flew away for the Manor as everyone waved bye and the two went to Diana's home island.

Let's just say today was the best day of Jason's whole life.