Sugar Daddy Tim x Bernard

Bernard would always tease about Tim being his Sugar Daddy as the raven would always be buying him merchandise of the 3rd Robin and some expensive items. Such as a Gucci branded leather handbag and that Coco Channel perfume along with a luxurious ring made of 8 diamonds and had a ruby in the middle shaped like a robin. These expensive items cost nearly a million dollars all together along with the cruise ship that Tim paid for their first date.

This had made Bernard feel spoilt and he was enjoying it and would always shower Tim with affection and show him to some of the newest movies he got and take him out on normal everyday dates. They enjoyed them greatly and on one date the cute blonde soon asked, "Why are you always buying me these expensive gifts, Timmy?" He smiled at the fellow teen that is his boyfriend.

Tim was a blushing, embarrassed mess as he noticed that he had been spoiling Bernard too much these days, "Well I just wanted to give you whatever you wanted and more. I know I can't be the best boyfriend and you probably deserve better than me so I guess I just trying to make you feel happy with gifts... I know it's stupid." Tim sighs put and gulped sweating as he grew nervous. The blonde laughs at him, "Yeah that sure is stupid when I don't need any gifts because all I want is you." He says as he slapped his hands onto Tim's cheeks forcing the raven to look right at him.

Feeling a stinging sensation in his cheeks Tim flinched and blushed deeper than ever and just stared at his beloved boyfriend, "Okay...." He slurred out as his cheeks were being squished making his face into a fish. "But I do like the gifts... Daddy~" Bernard purrs at the end as he leans into a kiss with Tim who was so bright red in the face.