Tim x Bernard

Being a nervous reck wasn't a common thing Tim Drake Wayne. Not at all. He had his fair share of hook ups and breaks up and knew how to plan a date. But today he was extremely worried as he would be on a first date with Bernard. A blond, geeky and needy teen just like him a boy without fear of the future and told many amazing theories on what he had discovered. And hell did Tim fall hard for the blond with every second that they are together with each other.

Tim was a flustered mess as he wore a white shirt and jeans to go with it not wanting to seem overwhelming and just look casual and go with comfort over style. But it had caused him to feel worried about the clothes he had picked out for himself. 'What if Bernard doesn't like it? What if I messed up and picked up the wrong place to date with him?' He thought and thought of all of the possible reasons that the whole thing can go wrong. Tim sighs as he soon heard his name being yelled out, "Tim!!"

Bernard was wearing a blue button up and shorts that just made him look so fucking adorable in Tim's eyes. "Wow~" Tim says out loud and licked his lips making the other teen blush and grin at him, "You like it?" Bernard asked as he twirls around a little to show his outfit off to Tim who could only nod in approval, "Very much so babe." Tim stated as he soon had the blond leaning against him. "Thanks now let's get going to our little date handsome~"

Tim hears the male purr into his ear before they had walked of leaving him to catch up, "Oh wait for me!" He yelled out and the two just smiled as they ran.