Thomas disappointed in Bruce

When he had come to Bruce's universe, Thomas Wayne had expected to see something that wasn't as bad as his Gotham or as toxic as his relationship with Martha. Oh, how wrong he was when he saw that the Gotham even though it was more lively than his own, but it was still shit. And don't get him wrong, he loves his son too bits and was proud that his son was trying to make Gotham a safer place. But he saw that it was getting worse instead of better because of the presence of the Batman.

"Son, what the hell is going on?" Thomas asked as he looked down sadly at the streets. Even though there was the rare person out, it was mostly a homeless person. "What do you mean, dad?" Bruce frowns and asked as he stared at his father as they both were in their suits and faces where covered by their cowls. It was hard to tell what kind of expression that they both had on at that moment of their lower faces was able to show what type of expression they held. "You're not the boy I knew and certainly not the man I would have thought that you would have been. I thought that you would be better than me and make a true difference." Thomas says and bites his bottom lip as if he was ashamed of himself for what he was and upset that his son was following his path.

Bruce frowns even deeper as he can't understand his own father, "What's wrong? Aren't I doing what you have done? I'm just protecting Gotham in my universe like you have in yours." Was the younger Wayne's answer as he soon sighed and leaps off of the roof, leaving his father with his thoughts. Thomas shakes his head before he follows his son to the batcave that he had yet to see. As they both landed into the car, Thomas raised a brow as this was pretty high tech as his time was way behind from the world. "What the hell is all of this?" The older man asked and scowls at this overcomplicated car.

"It's the batmobile. It is an armoured car that has every procostion needed." Bruce simply stated and hears a groan from his own dad who didn't look too happy about the vehicle. "This is how you have been using the Wayne Fortune for?" Bruce grunts and nods slowly to answer that question. Thomas yet again was disappointed in this as he would have thought that Bruce would use the money to help create a healthy and happy community. And maybe keep the Wayne's hospital running as well as the city did lack in health care. But as far as the Bruce had shown him of the city, he didn't see many improvements except that there was a handful of good cops.

It was more than he had seen in his own world that only had one, and he was killed because of it. Thomas sighs as he remembers all the bad things that had happened to him. 'I hope that Bruce will never go through the same things as I have.' He thought, and his frowns became deeper turning into a scowl almost. And with that, he and Bruce entered the batcave.