Ghoul Roy x Jason Todd

"Good work out there, Jason!" Dick yells out to his younger brother, who merely nodded. "Whatever, I have more important matters to deal with than them." Jason whispered to himself as he left the rest of the bats that were heading to the cave. He was heading towards a very secure, safe house. Normally, it would keep intruders out of the building, but Jason had made this one a little differently. It was built to keep whatever he was keeping inside the heavily guarded vault that so happens to be underground.

Jason wasn't taking any chances with what or to be more accurate who he was keeping inside one of his many homes. As he walked inside, it was eerily silent at first with only his footstep that can be heard. But as he got deeper into the complex, Jason started to hear sounds of sobbing and begging echoing through the hallways. The ravens heartaches at the sound as he steps in front of steel clad doors for a moment before entering a multiple pass coded lock. Jason gulps as the door of the soundproof vault slides open, revealing a chained up and rather starved Roy.

"J-Jason p-please..." The older sobs out weakly pupils gone blood red while the white a midnight black. Jason's hearth thumped, feeling heavy. The younger male sighed as he walked up to the older one. "I'm sorry Roy, I can't let you out... the bats would try to kill you..." Jason says as he is now tearing as he falls onto his knees in front of his beloved boyfriend who seems to be withering away. "Just fucking feed me!" Roy yells as he went through so much pain just to be with Jason and this was how he was treated. "I can't handle this anymore!" He screams out sobbing loudly as he hates this and hates Jason, who he still somehow loves so much.

"I hate you!"

Jason shivered at those three words as he leans over to hug Roy, "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry." Jason whimpers out as he quivers against Roy's cold body. He pulled away to take off his helmet, mask, and gloves. Roy looked so much older than he was and was tired of how he was treated. Although to his surprise Jason released him and his first instinct was to tackle and feed from his boyfriend.

Jason did nothing as he let's Roy pin him to the ground, pulling off his jacket, then tearing his shirt off. Showing that pale, heavily scarred skin underneath it all. Roy pants as he looks at the delicate skin that holds flesh underneath it. He was famished as he drools and slavered all over the skin. Jason just laid there swallowing his hallow throat as he stared up at Roy helplessly as he thought that today would be his last. The younger would gladly let the redhead devour him if it meant that they could live another day.

Roy dove in and bites at the left side of Jason's neck. Jason's screams in pain as the he felt the sharp teeth rip through his flesh and tug into off with great force. Roy seemed to be enjoying the chuck of meat in his mouth and leaning over to take another bite. But he paused, and his eyes widened at the trary face of Jason's as the raven didn't really wished to die that day. The older male instantly felt regret and guilt at the same time as he slowly began to like at the would. He still wants a taste of his boyfriend, who also had held him captive.

Jason pants as he wraps his limbs around the half-naked man, cuddling him close with tears running down his eyes. "Roy, I promise I'll do better. I'll feed you and treat you properly." Jason promised as the ginger had been lurd asleep by the gentle heartbeats of the human. Jason pants as he picks Roy up and goes to a much more comfortable room to lay the ghoul on a bed before going to sort out his neck. A narly scar was going to be there once it had healed.