Tim x Conner

Conner didn't know how he had managed to get Tim to be his boyfriend but he did. So now he and Tim were going out on their first date the smaller one looking at him dully which he could never see past that tired, bored stare of his. 'Can't tell if Tim is enjoying his coffee or not with how cold his face looks he and his family are so hard to read most of the time.' Conner thought sweat dropping at it feeling nervous as this was a first for him as he rarely had any relationships.

Tim was sipping the iced coffee with a paper straw and not even bothering to look at Conner. Which had made the taller nervous and insecure. 'What if he actually does what to date me and is just doing this out of pity? What if he will get bored and tired of me and leave me because I'm so dull?' He thought and gulps having to hold back the tears that are ready to spill onto his cheeks. The tired raven seemed to have noticed as he put his iced coffee down and stared at Conner before speaking, "Are you alright?"

Conner fidgeted with his plain black shirt that he had always preferred to wear along with ripped skinny jeans. "Oh, nothing really just nervous as this is our first date and all." He says truthfully and Tim nods seemingly to be excepting that as a reasonable answer. Much to Conner's disappointment as it now left him to think the worse and that he wasn't even worth Tim's time.

So by the end of their date, Tim smiled and turned around to speak, "Thank you I really have enjoyed today... can we do this again some other time if possible?" He asked looking upwards towards Conner who was a flustered mess now and began to stutter, "S-sure!" He yelped out too loudly making Tim chuckle, "Well bye then." The young vigilante says waving at Conner.

Conner stood there waving like a grinning idiot before he stormed away in embarrassment.