Dino/batboys

Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian were out doing a mission that they didn't warn anyone about, not even Bruce or Alfred. So after this mission, they are going to get so much slack for not telling a reasonable adult about it as those two normally know everything. But tonight proved difficult the of the boys as they had to stop the Joker who had a Time machine to go back in time and to wanting to turn the young version of Bruce into Joker instead of him.

So they had a lot on their plants to do.

Jason and Damian were fighting off the goons, while dick was trying to handle Harley and Joker. As for Tim, he was trying to stop the time machine. But it was all too late, and Joker and Harley had managed to escape when a bright light took over their vision. Soon, the four boys vanished from the warehouse that they were in and travelled back in time. To a time, were humans didn't exist at all.

Once they had woken up, they found themselves in different body's, body's of some sort of giant reptiles. Or, in this case, they were actually Dinosaurs! Jason an Tyrannosaurus Rex, Dick an Parasaurolophus, Tim an Pterodactyl, and finally Damian, a Velociraptor. The four brothers roared in surprised as they didn't believe their knewly formed appearance. "What the hell?!" Jason had tried to scream out only to hear himself let out a shrieking roar that would burst the man of steels overly sensitive eardrums.

Making the rest of them cover their ears or tries to at least as Dick didn't know how to in his bigger body. So they were now trapped in the body's of the Dinosaurs that are sharing the same attributes as their hero suits. Mostly the colour of their bodies, but Jason did seem to be wearing a leather jacket, so how. 'Geuss, we just have to wait until Bruce figures out we are gone and tries to save us.' They all thought with a sigh as it seemed that they maybe stuck in the past as Dinosaurs for a long time.