Dick x Kori

It had been years since the two had broken up and they both where still barely coping with the sudden heart break. Kori more so than Dick as he was the first love of her life and her one true one at that. So her being without him for over many years broke her and ate her up. But it was the same for Dick who had tried to move on but just couldn't as it felt like he was forcing his emotions down. He was trying to force himself to love Barbara who could tell that he wasn't fully devoted to their relationship.

So in the end they decided to stay as friends as it had never seemed to have worked out in the first place anyways. It was also because Dick was so obsessed with Kori and was too deep in love with her that was a cause of him not being able to fully to commit to any other type of relationships.

So the two where hurting and just waiting for the other to make the first move being as patient as possible. But that wasn't good enough as it was breaking them and soon someone had enough. Barbara was annoyed even though she loves Dick she would rather see him happy than depressed. "Why don't you just make a move on her? It's not like waiting here would get you anywhere." She stated and smacked the Wonder Cop on the back of the head. "But how?" Dick whines as he rubs his head and pouts at his ex who merely rolled her eyes.

"Get get that thick ass out of here and talk to her." Barbara snarkily says with a smirk as she began to push Dick out of her house. This had made the male sigh as he gulps his nerves down and went to Koris place immediately.

When he was at the door Dick was feeling so anxious as he slowly knocked on the door and waited for a response or it to be opened. When it does he smiled at Kori who began to tear up and the two had just hugged it out and made up once inside. Admitting their feelings while unaware of a rather heartbroken Barbara who was sobbing her heart out.