" Khushi. "he closed his eyes in pleasure. She smiled at him wickedly and Arnav raised his brow.

He moaned loudly when he felt khushi's tongue around his member.

" khushi.. You should have warned me. "he complained. Khushi ignored him and wrapped her mouth around and tried swallowing all. She gagged at a point, tears in her eyes. Arnav got worried and gently held her her, he pulled her away.

" Are you okay.. You shouldn't if you can't. We can try it another time. You might get hurt." he said worried.

"I'm okay." she immediately suck on his balls.

"Lord." her said. Khushi started stroking him whiles licking his balls. Arnav stared at her in pleasure and disbelief.

She left his balls and sucked on his member. She realized arnav was holding back. She left it with a pop sound and smiled at Arnav.

" Don't hold back." she assured.

"It's that okay?" he wanted to be sure. As soon as he confirmed he roughly grabbed her hair and pushed her towards his dick. He fucked her throat roughly and khushi gagged for a few times before adjusting.

"Oh my goodness... Khushi." he loved the way she looked at him innocently.

He continued his torture on her sweet mouth. Her hair was making it difficult for, so he brushed it behind her ear.

"Mmm." Khushi as she felt her juices leaking. Arnav tried pulling her away since he was about explode but his dear wife had another thing on her mind. She held his hands in place and Arnav gasped.

"Khushi I'm about to explode. Please." he begged and she was stubborn, she refused and he exploded all his semen into her mouth. Arnav vision was blurred for a bit before he calmed down. Khushi swallowed every thing like a good girl and licked her lips. Arnav stared at her in disbelief.

" Khushi.. You always amaze me every passing day." he said huskily and khushi smiled.

"Glad I am." she immediately sat on his laps. Held his shaft and placed it between. She gently pushed in.

"Mmm." she moaned

"Khushi... Goodness." Arnav was still in shock. His shaft got hardened at the touch of khushi. Khushi started moving menacing slow.

She rode him and Arnav was in a moaning mess same goes to khushi. He held her roughly and kissed her deeply. He sucked on her titties and khushi threw her head back in pleasure. Arnav started pounding into her. She also increased her pace and they moaned in pleasure.

"Ohhh... Mmm. Ooo. Yeah.. Arnav.. Faster." she squeezed her globes and moved her hips faster.

"Ahhhh..." she exploded and Arnav soon joined.

He kissed her passionately.. He caresses her globes.

"I think I would always love to see this new khushi. Did you learn it with payal?" he asked and khushi shook her head negatively.

"No.. I read stories about that and I wanted to try it out." she said her hands around his neck.

"I see." he smirked. They were all sweating and Arnav noticed something.

"Your tits are growing a little bigger." he said using his palm to curb it. It felt perfect. Khushi blushed.

"Maybe you are feeding me too much."she teased and Arnav laughed. He lifted her up to the shower.

" We need to sleep.. Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. "he opened the shower and washed her off. Khushi did the same and they were civil enough not to have another round.