Chapter 69 (A & B)

You Haoyu is first shocked by the choice of words then his face completely burns red.

It is really strange to use ‘copulate’ in this context, but, it was kind of expected that Du You would say something like that.

He wishes Du You would touch him intimately, true, but he didn’t expect to immediately go to nth base right now. Not that he doesn’t want to, but he wishes to do it with him when they harbour mutual feelings for each other.

Though if he refused here, Du You might misunderstand and think that he has no intention of doing that at all.

So he speaks kind of incoherently, “no, it’s too quick; I, I don’t really, but, if you really want to…”

Du You can feel You Haoyu’s hand stiffen.

System [Aaaaah host what in the world are you saying!]

Du You’s thoughts may have been skewed due to being with Ryan and he doesn’t even notice himself what kind of ridiculous question he just posed.

Since, for Du You, or Ryan for that matter, it is nothing to be ashamed of.

For You Haoyu it isn’t so, of course.

Shortly after, You Haoyu finally calms down, and lets Du You’s hand go. He might want to hide his facial expression, so he puts his mask back on.

“Was that a serious question?” His head is lowered, his finger still grabbing onto the upper edge of the mask.

Du You “…”

“Sorry.”

He just wanted to know exactly what You Haoyu wanted.

He knows exactly what Ryan wanted, and understands that for Ryan ‘like’ goes only as far as a desire for sex.

So what about You Haoyu? He said he likes him, so what would he expect of him?

You Haoyu can’t help but sigh when he hears the answer, then he looks back up at Du You’s eyes.

“I want to go see a movie with you.”

Du You asks, “now?”

You Haoyu replies, “now.”

“Then I will turn on the TV.”

When he is about to turn around, his arm is grabbed.

“Outside;” You Haoyu is grabbing his arm tightly, “in a date outside.”

Like a couple.

Du You accepts, “alright.”

Since You Haoyu has the reputation, he can only go outside late at night. Even with disguise, he would probably be immediately recognised during the day.

Du You puts his coat back on to go back outside, then suddenly remembers something and asks You Haoyu, “can you drive?”

You Haoyu shakes his head.

He debuted in middle school, then he has been active in the entertainment industry——He didn’t have the need nor the time to learn it.

Du You tells him, “I don’t know how to either.”

Since he’s a bossy CEO, so he has people driving for him, more than one person too.

“I’ll call the driver,” Du You says, taking his phone out.

You Haoyu seems to appear slightly defeated, as he can remember all the other rivals in love can all drive.

He makes an internal memo to remember to learn to drive no matter how busy his schedule gets.