Chapter 67 (A & B)

Du You nods seeing Qin Ge finding the roast chicken tasty, “that’s good then.”

They finish their meal quickly, and walk outside after they pay their cheque.

While the other couples were here earlier than them, they are mostly still unfinished, their attention seemingly more drawn to each other than to the food.

Outside, the sun is continuing to shine brightly.

The car is parked under the shade of a tree, from which a leaf slowly floats downwards, sliding down the car hood.

They get on, and drive towards Suikou University.

Suikou is one of the top universities in the country. Even on weekends, you can see students hurrying along with books in their hands.

The libraries and self-study rooms are full. The semester’s just barely started and already the atmosphere is quite tense.

Though of course, not everyone is a studyholic.

It’s the weekend! So of course people are also heading out for some fun.

Such people include a few young girls chattering and generally ripping on each other in good fun as they walk outside. At the school entrance though, they both stop frozen on the road when they see two men walking inside.

“Wait, are my contacts working properly?” She tries to rub her eyes in disbelief before a sis of hers stops her.

“Don’t, your makeup will get messed up.”

Another girl exclaims, “why is he at school today?”

It’s Qin Ge and Du You.

The moment they’re inside they’re already the centre of attention.

Qin Ge, naturally, is someone who barely ever shows up at school beyond the mandatory courses. Each time he’s been spotted within the school premises is a new post on the school forum calling for all brothers and sisters to come admire the rare species like he’s a panda or something.

This time an even more shocking situation is at hand.

The endangered ikemen is not alone this time, and is in fact accompanied by a man dressed in suit. It is well known that Qin Ge is a lone wolf. They’ve only ever seen him talk with professors and whatnot.

But that person in a suit certainly looks nothing like any professors they know.

Soon enough a new post climbs its way into the front page of the school forums.

[Guess what I saw?! The number one handsome is here! And he’s not alone!]

Students of the uni largely see Qin Ge as being gentle but hard to approach. Once there were junior and senior female students that tried to strike up a conversation with him but they would all be quite skillfully manoeuvred around and rebuffed, not even managing to at least get his contact details.

Qin Ge also rarely visits the campus, so this time his sudden visit with the unexpected acquaintance ends up making them even more curious than actually seeing a celebrity in person.

[Reply #1: Gonna take a seat here!! No picture, no validity!]
[#2: No picture no validity +1]
[#3: +10086] (TL: Many Chinese Internet slang and jokes and puns here which would be a pain to explain… Or rather, I don’t know how they came to be either, hehe, sorry~)

Thanks to the many students online and with the added bonus of mentioning the number one handsome at school the thread goes Hot immediately.

[OP: How are you all so quick on your hands! Here, here, the photos!]