Chapter 52

~ Loki's pov ~

Wanda shuffled backward, horror washing over her at the unfolding scene .

"What have you done to her?" I growled, my gaze piercing Wanda.

"I..." she stuttered, exchanging a brief look with me.

(y/n) struggled to push herself off the floor, but her efforts proved futile. With calculated steps, I approached her.

"(y/n), my dear, can you hear me?" I inquired.

In an unexpected turn, I found myself pressed against the wall, held by the throat. (y/n) , using her supernatural speed , stood before me with a bone chilling look.

"Your father killed my family," she sneered, her words penetrating my struggle for breath.

"W-what?" I gasped, attempting to loosen her grip.

"Don't act all i-innocent," she said, her strength wavering.

Her grip loosened , and as she began to sink to the floor, I instinctively wrapped my arms around her torso, kneeling beside her.

"I... I'll k-kill... y-you " she threatened between shallow breaths, her eyelids growing heavy.

"Alright, I'll let you kill me once you wake up," I said , nodding.

Placing a hand on her forehead, I casted a sleeping spell, and her body relaxed in my arms as she succumbed to a deep slumber.

Gently laying her on the ground, I teleported instantly before Wanda, seizing her throat and crashing her into the wall.

"Tell me what you did before I rip that throat of yours," I threatened, my teeth gritted.

"I'm s-sorry," she struggled against my tightening grip.

Pulling her and slamming her forcefully into the wall again,

"I e-erased her m-memories," she choked between shallow breaths.

"Lie again, and your magic will stand futile against me, you useless mortal witch," I growled.

"I s-swear," she choked.

Sighing, I released my grip. She began coughing, instinctively touching her throat.

"I did try to erase her memories, but her mind, even panicked, remained strong. My spell erased only the past year," she explained.

My gaze shifted to my unconscious woman . Understanding that more than a year had been erased, I knelt and scooped her off the ground.

Something deep inside told me to take her to my room; it was safer there.

I kicked open the door to my room and gently laid her on the bed. Summoning a towel, I wiped away all remnants of soup from her.

Thoughts swirled in my mind as I considered the next steps. Someone had to know. Natasha? Thor? Stark? Lilly had to know, sooner or later.

Exiting the room, I locked the door with a spell and instantly set out to find Stark. Fortunately, I stumbled upon him and Romanoff having a conversation on the roof.

"Don't freak out," I interrupted their dialogue.

"Loki, and 'don't freak out' in the same sentence is a bigger reason to do so," Stark remarked.

"I won't get into details, just know that (y/n) lost her memories of the past year or two. She's under my sleeping spell in my room now," I explained.

"What? How?" Romanoff inquired.