Chapter 50

your eyes flutter open . the distant tweets of birds , the warm rays of the sun through the closed curtains, the warm blanket over your bodies .

a perfect morning indeed .

but nothing could compare to the sound of heartbeats under your ear as your head found a comforting place on Loki's bare chest

and his arm that held it's special place on your waist . holding onto you as if you were his wildest dream .

Loki inhaled deeply as he stirred.

" go back to sleep.." he sleepily said pulling you closer to him.

you couldn't sleep . so when you were sure he was sleeping you teleported to the bathroom.

of course you needed to shower. especially after last night . the warm water ran and vapor filled the bathroom.

after you were done you wrapped a towel around your body and emerged from the bathroom

Loki was laying on his back, eyes closed , his bare chest slowly rising and falling, the blanket only covering until his waist allowing the view of his toned abs . looking majestic as ever.

you turned to look at yourself in the full length mirror drying your hair with a towel . Loki stirred from his slumber, his eyes flickered open.

" teleporting from my embrace.. how naughty" he rasped out . a sleepy smile graced his lips .

" I needed a shower" you said turning to look at him .

he scoffed.

" without me?.. rude " he said with a playful smirk

" Loki !! oh my god " you exclaimed. hiding your face in the towel

" I am your god " he remarked. his charm making your face heat up .

he sat straight rubbing his eyes.

" last night was.. epic " he said as he exhaled.

Loki pushed the bed and stood up. wrapping the blanket around his waist as he made his way to you .

he cupped your cheek with one hand  and tilted your head his way to place a tender kiss on your lips before he made his way to the bathroom.

after you made sure you were dry you shifted your shoulders  and clothes materialized on yourself ..

a knock on the door disturbed your serene morning

" come in" you said. turning to face the door

the door opened and there stood the young avenger . spider man

" oh.. hello there peter " you said, giving him a soft smile

" hello.. um.." he stuttered

" it's ok kid . I'm not going to bite you. do you need something? " you said approching him