Chapter 1

You were just a normal girl... Wait no... Nothing was normal... You especially weren't normal... You were one of a kind... You were fast... Super strong.... your senses were high.... you could control minds...... A vampire .... You were a vampire from Asgard.

Not only you..... There were vampires on every realm... They were all immortal and powerful . They had daylight rings to protect themselves from the sunlight... Every vampire had a special power according to their realm...

On Asgard vampires were also witches and wizards .... On joutnheim vampires had ice powers... On Midgard as far as you knew vampires could also be witches or werewolves and sometimes all three.

Vampires everywhere had to hide their identity so they didn't get killed . So.. you and your people were always moving.. hiding away from Odin's army. You didn't have any human interaction

your people didn't feed on humans because they thought it was a really bad habit and protecting themselves of being caught.

despite the fact that you only fed on animals Odin thought of vampires as monsters who should be killed because they threatened the peace of Asgard... So he chased you and your people without mercy...

apparently Heimdall was your biggest problem. he saw everything and listened to everything. he knew where you were hiding and of course told Odin.

One peaceful day. Near the woods where your tents were .You were 500 years old in that time playing with your sister while your mother was cooking and your father was talking with his friends.

When all of a sudden you heard gallops coming your way you all started running away but what you didn't expect that Odin himself was chasing you with his guards.

Your sister didn't survive because she was still young and didn't learn how to run fast and once your mother saw that. she screamed in agony and Fell to her knees which made Odin's guards kill her .

Everyone from your people was killed. Your father pushed you near the woods

" Run (y/n) !!!! Run and don't look back!!!" Your father shouted

" Father no!!!" You cried holding his hand

He noticed the guards approaching the both of you. He quickly turned to look at you again.

" RUN!!!!" he shouted pushing you away

You were startled from your father's shouting and from the guards so you used your super speed and rushed away.

You looked back for a second and saw your father's teary eyes . He whispered ' I love you daughter' before his head was chopped off.

You couldn't risk being Heard or seen so you sped away.with Tears in your eyes and nothing...no home ...no people..no family...but with your one and only desire

Revenge.....

You were 700 years old when you found out that Odin had children . You were on the run all of your life so you didn't have the time to know.

You decided to cause mischief inside the castle. Your plan was actually so simple. Go inside the castle . Work as a maid . Gain their trust and kill them all except Odin so he could see all who he loved die and suffer then you kill him.

The next very day you wore something torn up and went to the castle. To your good luck there was a line of new maids . You sped and stood behind one of the maids.

When she noticed you she turned around with a frown

" Who are you?" She said looking you up and down

" Shut it " you said looking into her eyes compelling her.

She obeyed and turned around again. You side smiled and waited patiently in the line . You had no problem until one of the guards noticed you.

He grabbed your arm

" Who are you?" He said

" I am the new maid" you said

" No you are not ...I didn't get you" he said

" I'm pretty sure you did" you said looking directly in his eyes

He froze for a moment then let your arm go. You side smiled then got in with the rest of the maids

The first thing that happened once you entered the castle . You had to meet the head of the maids.

Her name was Eleanor and some of the royals called her Elena. She wasn't so nice. She was rude.

After you met her she told you and the maids everything you need to know about your new job . For a vampire it was pretty easy but you had to do it the hard way if you wanted your plan to work.

After she told you everything you need to know she took you and a few other maids to stand before the royal family.

The second you saw Odin. The urge to rip his heart out was too great but luckily you had it under control.

He was sitting on his throne with the queen, Frigga , by his side and his two sons.

" Your majesty....here are the new maids ...as you requested" Elena said

Odin nodded his head then turned to Frigga

" Choose whoever you desire my dear Frigga" Odin said

You cringed inside. Every part of you wanted to kill the four of them so badly

Frigga went down the stairs and chose a maid that was right next to you. Elena called the guard to send the maid to Frigga's chambers

Odin pointed to Thor to choose a maid. He stood infront of you for a second. He wasn't your target . So , Using your witchcraft and vampire's mind manipulation. You managed to get Inside his head and made him choose another maid

Now it was time for Loki to choose a maid

" Choose my son" Odin said

" Yes father" Loki said

You were the only woman between the maids who had her head up high which grabbed the young prince's attention

Loki walked over to you. He eyed you up and down then turned around you. He was checking you out?.

He stopped infront of you with a side smile

" I'll take her" Loki said pointing at you

Elena nodded and called a guard to send you to Loki's chambers. You acted like you were scared while all that was going on your head was....

..... 'everything was going according to plan ' you thought with a small sly smile on your face

You wore your new job clothes and got ready for an exciting, sweet , coming Revenge from the royal family

This was going to be fun