Chapter Seventy

Third POV

The white room has been anything but eventful. Jeff hasn't been keeping Eboni updated on the time nor the days, not that it bothered her to much. What did irk her were the smudges of lipstick over his face and near his lips and neck. She almost lost her cool the first time he came to visit her without even bothering to wash the shit off.

But she's glad he didn't. The smiling killer would come straight to Eboni every single time Nina made a move on him. He wants nothing more than to snap that bitches neck, but he doesn't for Eboni's sake. Slenderman's warning is still lingering in the back of his head along with Zalgo's curse. Quite frankly he can't wait for this new years party at the end of the month. A perfect excuse to finally get completely wasted.

When Jeff first arrived at the mansion, it became a apparent how often he would drink. Some would call him a alcoholic while others would say the poor idiot is just drinking his problems away. Both parties would be correct. The killer had freedom to do whatever he wanted, kill whoever he wanted- but thanks to his huge ego he made that stupid bet with Slenderman.

Jeff tried to many methods to end the creatures life- going as far as to use voodoo, nothing worked of course. So he's to continue living in this hell hole, and Jeff would be damned if he's forced to live with life without Eboni by his side. She's the only one making his time at the mansion worth while now. Sure, Jack & BEN make for good company- but he can only tolerate their presence for so long.

He moves in front of her, slumping to the ground and crosses his legs. He lays his head on her lap, sighing heavily. Eboni giggles, beginning to run her fingers through his hair. Her touch is enough to calm his raging nerves. After the third week of the month, thanks to her good behavior, Slenderman allowed Jeff to remove her restraints.

The second week was hell for her. It was the week of her period. During that week, Jeff became the most tenderhearted she's ever seen him be. He would carefully wash her up, change her tampons as best as he could, give her painkillers Jack would hand him, sneak in a heating pan that could wrap around her waste and is battery powered, and a silicon ice pack to rest on the back of her neck so her body wouldn't overheat.