Chapter Fortyfour

Third POV

Third POV

"She's stable."

Jeff swears his knees nearly gave out at the new, a relieving smile stretching his face. He makes a B-line to the door but Jack stands in his way, holding his hand out to stop. The killer raises a brow, trying to side step him.

"What the hell Jack!? I want to see her- NOW!" he shouts.

"Jeff," Jack begins dryly. "There's a list if things you have to know before going in there."

He sighs, stepping away. "....What is it Jack? What else Is wrong with her?" He questions warily.

"We lost her...several times. It's a miracle she's breathing right now with brain activity. The reason why we struggled to keep her stable isn't just the amount of blood she lost- her body is extremely malnourish."

"What do you mean? Get on with it Jack!" Jeff huffs, impatiently.

"She starved herself, for about two weeks. Her body shows signs of extreme sexual abuse and...." he sighs, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "The amount if cuts covering her body is overwhelming."

"....Cuts? They were caused by that fucker right?...RIGHT!?"

Jack shakes his head. "No...they're self harming scars. Covering her legs and arms. The starving is also all her. But the bruising is all him."

Jeff laughs, a laugh full of doubt. He can't wrap his mind around what's being told to him. "Eboni? My girl starving herself? She's a damn foodie! And she wouldn't cut herself! I made that her first...rule...shit-"

The smiling killer begins piecing everything together. He remembers all of Eboni's messages, a few mentioning that whoever this guy is knows he exist. She never gave any clues on how he would know but all signs point to Taylor. He looks at Luna and Iris, needing to confirm something.

"That blonde bimbo- you two still cool?"

Iris lowers her head in sadness while Luna shakes her head no. "I saw a vision of the friendship coming to an end but the cause wasn't clear."