Chapter Thirtythree🔞

Third POV

Third POV

Mindless walking. When was the last time Eboni went for a walk since everything happened? So much has happened in the spand of two months- almost three. Foster family slaughtered. Fight to the death with a serial killer. Lived to tell the tale. Gain a odd connection with the killer. Sleeps with the killer. And now their both giving each other the silent treatment.

Eboni is supposed to be at her therapy sessions, but the teen is tired of going. They aren't helping so why not skip? Sooner or later Tiffany and Michael will stop wasting their money on it. It is hard for Eboni to walk in her cast but she doesn't care. The teen needed some fresh air after the events that took place a few days ago.

The way Jeff grabbed her. She's not angry. She's not holding any resentment. If anything, his actions made her panties wet and left her completely frustrated. Eboni can't deny that most of what he said is true to some degree. It's the fact that he's full of himself, completely overconfident and has the skills to back it up, the way he makes her squirm just by looking at her, and the way he makes her feel physically and emotionally.

She adores all those traits about him, good and bad. But his words were so harsh that it left a bad taste in her mouth. Why does Taylor trigger him so much? Why is he so angry at her? And why must he keep reminding Eboni that she is the furthest from ever being considered sane?

To add on, Taylor has been blowing up her phone non stop. It's so annoying that Eboni has considered blocking her. She gets this weird feeling that Taylor is extremely obsessive and always has to know what's going on with particular people. She had to kick her out of her home twice, trying to get her friend to understand that she needs space. If it wasn't for Iris being so understanding and keeping Taylor at bay, Eboni would've snapped at her.

Right now the girl has stopped at the dollar store, hoping to score herself some much needing junk food and possibly this 'Starbucks strawberry drink' she's been hearing so much about. Once in the store she spots the drink right away, snatching three from the shelves.

One of the workers watches, chuckling to himself. "Big fan of those huh?"

Eboni hears the voice, turning around and raises a brow. He's tall, buff with tan skin and blonde hair with a set of baby blue eyes. Sure he's attractive but looks oddly familiar. "Uh..I dont know yet- never tried it before." She said, trying to walk away to avoid conversation.