Bonus: Valentine's Day Mishap🔞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Third POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Third POV

Today is Valentine's day. A day full of confessions, chocolate, and rejections- for society that is. But in the Slenderman mansion, it's just another party and reason for the proxies to let loose and enjoy themselves- some more than others.

The taller proxies are helping with the decorations, while the ones that can cook fix the food for the evening- Eboni, Helen, and Dina in the kitchen. The teen is making rotale while Dina is making cakes and mini chocolate bites. Helen is there to help when needed.

"So has Helen always been the closed off type?" Eboni ask, to make conversation.

Dina nods, "oh yes yes! It took awhile for him to open up. Everyone else thought he was a mean guy, but I knew different. He just needed someone he could trust." She smiles, a bit of blush growing on her cheeks.

"Mhm, that's interesting. It only took me a week to reach him." Eboni smirks, putting her plan in motion. She looks at Helen and winks, "he's such a cutie pie I just couldn't help myself."

Dina cracks a egg whole by mistake, making herself jump. Helen blushes heavily from Eboni's words while giving Dina a towel to clean her hand. "W-Well...you did go through my sketch pad so-"

"Huh? But Helen you hate when people look through your stuff."

Helen rubs the back of his neck nervously, nodding his head. "I-I mean yeah...but Eboni is a exception." He said, shrugging.

Eboni smiles happily, pulling Helen closer and steps on her toes to kiss his cheek- making his face light up with blush. "I was just curious. I needed to find a way to get closer to him so- he's also drew me a few times, even asked me to model for him!"

Dina watches them, her eye twitching when Helen places his hand awkwardly on Eboni's hip. "W-Well you do have a bright smile s-so...."

"Aw, see what I mean Dina? A cutie pie." She smiles, pitching his cheeks before going back to cooking.

Dina does the same while Helen stands back awkwardly, twiddling his fingers waiting for their orders. Dina can feel her jealousy begin to spill over. She's been gone for a whole year. A part of her excepted for Helen to be waiting for her, not fall for someone else. She can't blame him for moving on since he is a lonely person at heart.

Secret Desire {Jeff The Killer Story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें