Chapter Sixtythree🔞

Third POV

BEN sighs, giving the two a quick glimpse before disappearing. BEN isn't sure if he should be worried for Eboni or not. The link look-a-like knows how Jeff can be, but he's never seen him be this obsessed nor possessive over anything let alone anyone- not even smile dog. By this point Slenderman will welcome Eboni with open arms. The question is, would that be a good thing or a bad thing? Time will time. Nor now BEN will wait on the top of the mansion, grumbling how he's more useful than being so guard dog.

Jeff is quick to force Eboni against the wall, licking his lips as he stares down at her. Her lips, her sweet plum lips. They always taste like strawberries. The killer never knew he'd love the flavor so much until kissing Eboni for the first time. Even now, with their lips connected he can still taste the faintness of sweet strawberries lingering on his tongue. He slides his tongue in, locking it around hers as he sucks roughly.

But this isn't enough, it'll never be enough. Kissing her is close to heaven, but he wants to be closer to it- inside it, maybe even get a better taste of it. The smiling killer lowers himself down, gripping her hips and lifts Eboni up, making her squeak.

"Legs on my shoulder."

"B-But I might-"

"Dont argue with me now. I got you princess, now do it."

Eboni gulps nervously, placing her legs on his shoulders- her body now resting against the wall. She looks around the room, getting a great view of her family's lifeless bodies scattered around. She fills her eyes begin to well with tears, quickly averting her eyes. She couldn't look at them- she can't look at them.

Jeff clicks his tongue, displeased with her reactions. He wants her to look at them. He wants her to relish on the work she's done. She did this, she planned everything flawlessly. She should feel proud not ashamed, but he'll fix that. He'll get her so high on pleasure that the mere sight of them will bring nothing but a smile. He'd be on his knees between her legs some other time- but not today, maybe not ever. He kinda enjoys this position.