Thank You Note

First and foremost,

                            THANK YOU!!!

Thank you to all my readers who patiently waited for me to upload each and every chapter. You guys have been my motivation to write these chapters and your comments always are the highlight of my day.

I've always been into writing but this was the first time I published it on any site. So 2023 was a hell of a year for me because it brought me both good and bad things all together.

Let's start with the good things, in 2023, I uploaded my first ever BL fanfiction on Wattpad and along with that I completed writing three BrightWin ff including The Fine Line between Us. It was a huge accomplishment for me since I'm an introvert and I can not normally post my stories easily.

Then the bad thing, I was supposed to be joining college last year by August but just a month before college, I met with a car accident and had to be bedridden for two months. It was the worst time of my life and coincidentally I was writing Permission to Love at that time in which Win also had a car accident.

Nevertheless, I'm happy that I was able to meet such lovely readers who encouraged my work and always motivated me. Recently I found out that one of my readers is the author of a story I loved. @Sagittarius_books Oh my gosh I loved "My Cure." It is one of my favourite brightWin fanfictions of all time!!!

Coming back to The Fine Line Between Us, I wanted to write a story that I was good at and I hope I was able to satisfy everyone. And I'd like to apologize for all the messy kissing and make-out scenes I wrote, I'm not experienced in writing those types of things so please forgive me.

As I mentioned in an earlier chapter the character of Pam was not originally in this story. I kinda made it impromptu because I felt like it would give it a nice kick in the story. And many of you guys may be questioning the fact why I like the character of Pam the most.

I am a huge fan of psychological thriller movies, the type of movies which make you mentally disturbed at the end. And I've always wanted to write a character that is psychologically a bit disturbing. This was my first try and I'm proud of it.

I wanted to portray Pam as a girl who wasn't the "villain" in the beginning but eventually, events happened and her trust issues increased which resulted in her being the villain. I wanted to tell you guys that villains are not born as villains, they are forced to become one.

Moving on, the character of Bright is a bit questioning too because he has been hiding a lot of things from Win since the beginning. So basically, he was scared to let Win know about his past thinking maybe Win might not want like the past events that occurred in Bright's life.

Both Bright and Win had a terrible past and both of them were scared to move to another relationship but you never know God's plan.

I've spent three months writing and uploading this story and I was the happiest to be able to share my writings. I'd say this is the best thing that happened to me last year. Each and every reader, comment, vote and follower is special to me.

But there's another news y'all, I'll be taking a bit break from writing now. I will surely write some in the coming months but for now, I wanna take like a hiatus. I want to write not only BL fan fiction but straight stories as well so I'd appreciate it if you guys support me in it. I'm thinking of writing a straight story soon so please look forward to that!

In the meantime, I have a few recommendations if you want to read other BrightWin ff. My favorite one is called "The Right You <BrightWin vs SaraWin>" by mythicalinker. It is such a beautiful story istg!! The second one is "In His Eyes" by notnadjue. There was this one more story titled "Sweetheart" but it seems like it's been taken out.

So finally it's time to say goodbye now but don't worry I will be back soon with yet another interesting story. Thank you again for all the support you have given me. I am always grateful for every one of my readers.

With this goodbye have a wonderful year ahead and happy Valentine's Day in advance!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND KEEP SUPPORTING BRIGHTWIN!!!

XO_bliss