Chapter 6

"Hey Gun where you at? Let's catch up in the bar tonight. I've had a pretty stressful day with my model." Win said in his low voice because his energy was drained.

"Oh I'm really sorry Win. I can't make it tonight. Papii and I are having dinner together and after that maybe a movie night idk."

"Who's papii now? Wait is he the bartender guy you met few days back?"

"Hehe yea. He's kinda nice. I'll introduce you to him soon" Win huffed rolling his eyes.

"Great!! Now even you have a boyfriend. I'm the one left single and alone now." He stated sarcastically.

"Bunny don't say that. I'm sure you'll find a great guy soon who will make you so happy that you forget your past easily."
The door opened, revealing Bright with two cups of coffee. He smiled and slightly waved the coffee in front of his face.

Win felt his heart skip a beat. How can a smile make his heart go crazy in just few seconds. He cleared his throat and continued talking with Gun.

"Okay then have fun with your boyfriend. Don't stay out too late."

Win put down his phone and sighed. "Tired?" Bright sat down in front of Win and offered him coffee. "More like betrayed by my friends. Aren't you supposed to be gone home by 5 in the evening?" Win took a sip of the coffee.

"I thought I'd pay you a visit since you've been working all day long" Bright placed his elbow on the table with his head resting on his hand. "Well I'm about to leave so you should go home and rest." Win stood up putting the files back in place while making sure he doesn't stutter.

"I can drop you home then." Bright suggested. Win turned his head with a horrified look on his face. "I mean we can have dinner together boss"  He emphasized on the word "boss"

Win rubbed his forehead, rolling his eyes. "No thank you. I have my own car and I don't feel like eating out"

"Then can you drop me home?"

Win felt like he was dealing with a kid. He didn't know why this man wanted to stay with him so much. He walked towards Bright and slammed his hand on the table.
"I thought you brought your car here Mr.Chivaree" Win said grunting his teeth. Bright responded with a smile, his usual charming point. "I just remembered that my car is out of petrol. C'mon boss give me a ride just this once" Bright held on to Win's arm, pulling him closer.

Win sighed while contemplating his life decisions. Why did I ever decided to work with this man, Win thought.

"Okay fine, stop pulling on my shirt now." Bright almost screamed in happiness. He gently pulled his hands off Win and gave a million dollar smile. "Your smile is really annoying" Win mumbled but Bright heard it.

^^
Win was about to put on his seat belt when he heard a notification on his phone. Bright on the other hand was like a puppy who had just found a home for himself. Win reached out for his phone and tapped on the text. It was Drake.

Win let's talk please

He kept staring on the text for a good ten minutes until Bright leaned over and saw who it was. "Won't you reply to the text" Bright's voice brought Win back to reality. He shoved his phone on the back of his car seat and began driving. Bright didn't wanted to ask more from Win right now since he was aware that he was very vulnerable at this time.

"Wanna hit a bar boss?" Bright asked earning silence from Win.

"Come on boss. You'll relieve stress with alcohol hmm what say?!" Win looked over at Bright and thought maybe his idea wasn't so bad after all. He whispered an okay and he drove to the closest bar around.

The Fine Line Between Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें