Chapter 1

"Arghhh"
The whole room was dead silent after hearing Win's frustrated scream. Prim gulped heavily and finally made her way to Win. "Sir a-are you o-okay?"Prim asked in her shaky voice since her boss was very intimidating. "Why the hell did he have to cancel last minute?" Win growled back ignoring Prim's question.

Win had been working on his project with Drake for almost 6 months but suddenly he refused to work with him anymore. Considering his age, he was a lot more professional and didn't want anything to disturb him. Win had already crushed two third of his expensive vases that he had bought in Paris. "What do I do now" He whispered sitting down on his chair, grabbing his hair.

Prim didn't like watching her boss in distress since she was helplessly in love with her boss. She carefully walked over to the stressed bunny and handed him a glass of water. Fortunately, he didn't throw away the glass this time. He gulped the water quickly and mumbled a thank you to his assistant. He stood up to grab his jacket and before he stepped out of his office he said, "You can go home early. I'm heading to the bar now. Bye"

As soon as the door was shut down, Prim finally released her breath as she was holding it in for a while. She sighed looking at her phone lockscreen which was Win's picture. "Be careful" she softly mumbled under her breath. Perhaps she was unfortunate in terms of love.

^^
"Win slow down. You've already chucked down three bottles up until now. I'm telling you I'll leave you sleeping in the drain if you keep getting drunk" Gun scolded as he saw his best friend being way too frank with the beer bottles. "I can't believe I gave up sex with my amazing boyfriend just to see him get drunk" Mix said in his sarcastic tone making Gun laugh.

"Ooh come *hiccup* on!! I've *hiccup* been so stressed *hiccup* because of that asshole" The drunk bunny finally spoke up making the two friends look at him in disgust. "You either talk or just let out your hiccup. Don't mix them together you idiot" Mix bolted against Win yet again. Don't mind his tone, he actually cares alot about Win but he just doesn't like watching Win being this vulnerable.

"That jerk Drake... How could he do that to me?!! I did everything to help him become the world class model and he payed me back by backstabbing me?! And I thought- I thought he loved me" Win whispered softly the last sentenced as tears gushed through his eyes.
Drake and Win had been dating for two whole years and Win had practically made Drake a model. They were very happy in each other's success or was it only Win. Their fairytale like love story was crushed down when Drake was offered the main model for the VC company. Win was left out by the one who he trusted and loved the most but his work was being punished the most...

Gun patted his friend's back to console him as he knew how much Win had invested in his relationship. "It's okay buddy. He's gonna regret hurting you for sure. We're here for you Win" Win gave Gun a weak smile but enough to make his friends sigh in relief. "But what about your collection Win? Didn't you make the whole set based on Drake's personality and physic?" Mix blurted out which resulted in Gun shoving his arm on his stomach.

Win's face was gloomy again. He sighed heavily and took a sip of his beer. "I know man. Now I need to find a model in less than three weeks to finish off the collection. Ugh where will I find a guy with the similar kind of body like that jerk"

And as if on cue, in came a handsome dude through the door making everyone gasp. "Oh my fucking god!!! I'd definitely hit on him if I didn't have a boyfriend" Win lazily looked over his shoulder to have a look at the mysterious guy. "Such broad shoulders" Win thought.

He closed his left eye and started checking the mysterious guy.

Height,
check.
Shoulders,
amazing.
Butt,
sexy..
hands,
woah manly.
"I just need to see his face" Win mumbled to himself. He was too drunk to be standing and walking over but he did it anyway.

He wobbled towards the mysterious guy in black shirt matched with black trousers. Win felt like the world was spinng or having an earthquake since he was struggling to get his balance. He finally reached over and tapped on his shoulder.

As the guy turned over, Win felt his heart come to his mouth. Such a pretty face he thought. Eyes which shined so beautifully, reaching down to his nose and finally his masterpiece.....lips

"Um yes??" His thoughts were intruded by the guy's manly voice. "I was just wondering" Win started talking but paused when his eyes were locked on the guy's sexy orbs. He gulped subconsciously. His chin was brought up with the guy's strong hands making him shiver a little.

"You were wondering??" he leaned forward towards Win making the bunny bite his lips.
"I was wondering if if if WEK" AND HE SUCCESSFULLY SPOILED THE MOOD BY VOMITING ON THE MOST SEXIEST MAN HE EVER SAW.

"What the fuck?!" That was the last thing Win remembered before passing out.

To be continued_^^_

A/N hehe stupid drunk bunny!! What are your thoughts about the first chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment if this chapter was worth it!! Stay tuned for the next chapter and keep supporting BrightWin 💗