Chapter 2

"What the fuck" Win screamed as he woke up the next day with his head throbbing. He grunted and sat up, leaning against his dashboard. He adjusted his eyes and saw that he was in his messy room___ wait messy??? Win was a clean freak and he would never make a mess but staring now at his room said otherwise. His clothes were scattered on the floor and he was sleeping naked on the bed.

He leaned towards his nightstand to grab his phone. As he unlocked his phone, he was flooded with notifications from Gun and Mix. He carefully dialed Gun's number and waited for him to pick up.
"WIN OH MY GOD WIN! ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE YOU??"

"A little loud there Gun. I'm okay anyway" He said lowering the volume button because his friend wasn't having mercy on his ears. "Oops sorry. I was just worried about you. Are you home?" Win massaged his temple slowly and hummed. "Thanks for dropping me home last night. I don't remember a thing urgh I should really stop drinking"

"Er Win I didn't take you home last night."

"What do you mean? So did Mix take me home?" Win was dumbfounded when he heard his best friend. "I don't think Mix did because both of us were heavily drunk. None of us could've driven you home" Okay that was weird. If none of his friends took him home then who did. Suddenly Win had a flashback of the previous night and it was of him talking to the handsome man.

"Oh shit! I forgot to get his name" he had finally found the perfect man to be his model but he didn't even ask for his name or number. "I'm confused. Who are you talking about Win?" Gun asked having no idea what Win was saying.

"The-the guy who I met last night. He is the perfect match to be my model but I didn't even ask for his name or number" he suddenly heard Gun laugh out. "What's so funny" Win said in his normal cold tone.

"Oh nothing. It's just amusing to know that you want to know his name after you literally threw up on that guy last night"

Win stood up from his bed realising the dumbest thing he had done. "I did what?" He shouted making Gun laugh even more. "You're messing with me right?"

"Wait Win I even have it recorded on my phone. I'll send you right away" And yes indeed he had throw up on his future model. "I fucked up real bad" he mumbled while watching the video.

He slammed his head on his pillows feeling so stupid. But he still didn't know who brought his home anyway. He decided to shrug it off and take a long shower since he really needed one. It was weird how even after being utterly embarrassed, he still couldn't stop thinking about that man. His fast beating heart was the proof of his unanswered questions.

After showering for almost two hours, he came out and called his assistant. "Prim can you make an announcement saying I'm auditioning model.. I need to make this project work. Thank you"

Win stared at his naked torse wrapped by his towel. "I should start going to gym" with that he went off to get him coffee.

^^
Bright pov
I was flabbergasted by his beauty. How can a guy look so adorable yet sexy? I mean he was gorgeous and the way he kept staring at me and gulping subconsciously turned me on. How many drinks must he have drunk to be this wobbly in front of me.

But he ruined my favorite shirt by vomiting on it. No problem I can buy it any time. "What the fuck" I screamed as I felt wet I mean not in that sense but due to his vomit on me. The little man lost his balance and almost fell on the floor but I quickly grabbed him. Thanks to my quick reflexes.
I gently placed him on the private VIP cabin while I went off to the washroom to clean myself. Fortunately the bar owner was my old friend so he handed me a clean new shirt after laughing his ass off.

When I came back in the cabin, I saw him sleeping peacefully on the couch. I knelt down and stared at his face. I gently brushed off his bangs and caressed his cheeks with the back of my hand. He smiled feeling my touch. He was speaking in an alien language I guess since I couldn't make out what he said but I think he said words like "jerk.. hate.. fashion week.. model.. handsome" What the hell is that supposed to mean...

After a while, he became silent again and I continued admiring his face when I heard a knock behind me. "Bright come on let's go. You're dad might be looking for you" It was Mike. "I don't care. Tell him to fuck off" I said as I was basically intruded by him while I was watching my baby sleep.

I had to take him home but I didn't know where he lived and I couldn't keep him in my house as well since my father would come unannounced. So I went over to Boun the bar owner and asked him if he knew the adorable little man. "Oh yea that's Win. He's a regular customer here.. ooh he seems pretty wasted buddy" he said eyeing the little man on the couch.

Win I tried to say his name under my breath which felt satisfying in an odd way. I finally took my eyes away from him and looked at Boun who was giving me creepy eyes. "So do you know where he lives?" I asked rubbing my nape timidly. "Nope. Maybe his friends know it but they seem a bit too drunk to tell you" Boun said pointing at two guys passed out on the table.

I'll just have to wake him up then. I gently stroked his back and whispered his name. "Win hey wake up angel. I'll take you home but you need to tell me where your house is" He lazily looked at me and gave me a nod. I picked him up bridal style and took him out of the bar. He leaned his head towards my neck.

I carefully placed Win on the passenger seat and buckled his seat belt. I quickly ran to the other side and started the car. "Win where is your house baby?" Did I just call him baby oh shit but that felt so good. He looked at me and said, "main road and then left. First house" I couldn't help but smile at him. He was peacefully sleeping next to me in my car I mean.

When I reached his place, I could see he is rich. I picked him up in my arms again and took him towards his door. "Win your keys?" I asked softly against his ears. He groaned and softly said, "left pocket" I checked his left pocket but I didn't find anything then the reality stroked me. He actually meant the left pocket of his pants. I was blushing just thinking about it but then I felt him shiver so I whispered a "sorry" and slided my hand on his left pocket.

I placed him on the bed but then he started wiggling. Maybe he felt hot. He started stripping his clothes off which left me offguard. "Win" I tried snapping him out of it but I was too late since he had already taken off all his clothes. He's cute

I covered his body with his duvet and placed a kiss on his forehead. I wanted to stay over and take care of him but my phone started ringing. "I'm afraid I need to leave now baby but I'll see you soon"^ I kissed his cheeks one last time and went off to see that old man.

Should I have left him my phone number?

To be continued ^^

A/n Woah that was long still I enjoyed writing it.. Any thoughts about it? Maybe a vote?? 😅
before I proceed I'd to say that all the names I'm using here are just for entertainment purposes only.. thank you for reading and keep supporting BrightWin 🩷