Chapter 26

Win pov
Ever since the incident with Pam happened, Bright has been very shaken up. Although she caused so much chaos in our lives, she was his first love. He had many memories with her and he had a very hard time trying to forget the whole thing.

The Bright who always had the most sincere smile on his face was suddenly gone. He tried smiling in front of me though but I know deep down he is sad. For my sake, he hides his tears and that hurts me more. I wish I could do something for him...

Wait I can do something for him!

I ran to grab my phone called up my friends and asked them for a favor. I wanted to see him happy and to do so, I could risk anything.

The next day~
Bright was driving the car while Win sat in the passenger's seat. Win was both nervous and excited about the date he had planned for Bright. Throughout the ride home, his hands kept fiddling with the seatbelt.

"Win, is everything okay?" Bright asked as he noticed Win's unusual behaviour.

Win slightly nodded "Yea I'm fine"

Bright thought why he was acting so weird suddenly but he shrugged it off thinking maybe he was stressed about something related to work.

The couple arrived home soon and as always Bright got off first and went to open the car door for Win. The latter smiled at Bright and got out of the car.

As they proceeded to walk inside the house, Win stopped Midway and turned towards Bright. "Er..Bai, actually there is a package in the garden, it's quite heavy so can you get it for me"

"A package?"

"Oh...that...um while we were at work, the delivery man dropped it off there. It's a package from Gun. Yeah, he told me that it's got some important stuff in that package. So please get it for me"

Bright raised his eyebrow at him feeling suspicious for a second but eventually agreed. "Okay, I'll get it for you. You get inside the house till then." He kissed Win's forehead and started making his way towards the garden that was behind his house. It was a big backyard that Win had once wanted to make into a golf court.

Bright took slow steps because it was dark back there. He took out his phone to turn on the flashlight when suddenly he saw fairy lights shining through the whole backyard. He gasped in shock.

What stood in front of him was a cute bunny boy holding a bouquet of tulips and smiling at him.

"Win...wha-what is this all?"

Win made his way towards his boyfriend and held his hand. "It's a date stupid" he whispered, making Bright chuckle faintly.

"Baby you did all this for me?"

"Of course. You're not the only one romantic here"

Both of them smiled and Win led Bright towards the mat he had spread on the ground. "Win, isn't it too cold for us to have a picnic here?" Bright asked clearly confused.

"It's not a picnic"

"Then?"

"Sit on the mat with me" Bright didn't argue or question him any more. He sat down next to Win and they stared at the stars which were shining brightly.