Chapter 13

*knock knock*

"What the heck?!? Bright what are doing here?" Mike said.

Bright pulled out the plastic bag in front of him and gestured to have a drink with him. Mike sighed and opened the door for Bright.

He settled down on the couch and pulled out the cans of beer. He opened it and drank the whole can in one sip. "Woah woah woah calm down Mr. Alpha. You're gonna end up with a bad hangover this way." Mike pulled the can of beer out of Bright's hand and he sat next to him.

"What's the matter this time Bright? Did your father piss you off again?" Mike asked munching on the popcorn.

Bright took a deep breath and explained everything that happened between him and Win. Bright hunched over and covered his face with his hands.

"I don't know what to do without Win. I love him so much that it hurts." Bright wiped his tears and chucked on his beer.

Mike gently put his hand on his friend's shoulder. "It's okay, Bright. Don't be too hard on yourself. I know he's upset with you now and he might need some time away from you, but that doesn't mean you should give up. If you truly love him, you'll find a way to make things right. So, don't worry too much and let's think of ways to earn his forgiveness." Bright smiled gratefully at his best friend.

"What if Win never forgives me? What if he never loves me?"

"Will you stop loving him if that happens?" Mike asked. Bright shook his head in response.

"Never. I will love him forever and ever." Mike smiled warmly.

"So it's very clear. When you love someone truly, sincerely then you don't ask to be loved. You just want to give love and happiness to the person you love. Remember Bright, if you love him then you need to wait for him." Bright nodded and hugged his friend.

That was all he needed. The reassurance, the encouragement, the strength to endure the pain and fight for his love. And Mike knew that his friend's intentions were good. Everything was crystal clear for Bright now, he would never give up on the designer.

^^
"S-sir there's another bouquet for you" Prim entered the office carrying a bouquet of roses. Win was already fed up as he had received almost 30 bouquets since the morning.

Win banged his head on the table letting out a groan. He knew exactly who it was. The whole staff in the studio was kind of confused about why Win was getting so many flowers today.

"Argh I'm so done with this now. Prim throw away all the flowers, I don't want to see any of the flowers in my office." Win shouted. "But sir-"

"I don't want any excuses, just get rid of them right now."

Prim nodded and started taking out the flowers. While she was putting the flowers outside the building, she saw Bright leaning on his car near the building.

"Mr.Chivaree what are you doing outside here?" Prim walked over to Bright.

"Oh please just call me Bright. Anyway, I'm kind of forbidden to enter the building and my gifts are getting thrown away as well" He pointed at the flowers in the dustbin. Prim smiled awkwardly feeling bad for the guy.

"I don't know what happened between you and Sir Win but it sure seems serious. Sir Win has been on edge lately and he seems very stressed as well. I hope you two sort it out." At that moment Bright thought of a plan. He grinned at the assistant.

"If you want then you can help us."

"Yes, please tell me what I can do to help you. I'll do anything." Bright smirked and started murmuring something to Prim.