Chapter 19

Pam

Pam...Pam...Ever since I have heard about her, I can't help but think what kinda relationship she had with Bright. What if she comes back and takes Bright? What if he realises that he's not gay and doesn't wanna be with me anymore? Argh this is giving me more stress than completing a cloth.

Why is she everywhere? Is she here to claim Bright? I should talk with Bright about it but I don't wanna look like a pathetic boyfriend in front of him. We've only been dating for a few days anyway.

I was in my studio, whisking my coffee and in my deep thoughts when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I almost jumped.

"What the heck?!"

Gun just laughed watching me having an almost heart attack from his action. I swear to god if he wasn't my best friend, I would kick him out.

"Oooh the baby girl is scared?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes and fixed my position. "You almost killed me, anyway why are you here?"

"Not even a hi or hello, just a why are you here? Ever since Bright came into the picture, you've forgotten about me." God his drama started. I think staying with Mix has influenced him greatly.

"What do you want Gun?" He folded his arms around his chest. He looks so small and cute like that. I chuckled faintly. "You haven't been answering my texts properly these days and I heard that you've been skipping your meals as well. How could I not worry? Tell me bunny, is that Bright giving you a hard time? Do I need to knock some senses in his brain?"

I smiled. "No, I've been busy for a couple of days so that's why I couldn't eat well and regarding your messages, sorry. Bright is very nice to me, I think the problem is with me."

His eyebrows narrowed. "Why? Why do you think that way? Did something happen?"

"It's just that-" I wanted to tell Gun about my problems and my worries but a part of me thought, I would just be annoying and burdensome for him. "I just feel a bit...agitated lately that's all"

He sighed making me feel even worse. "Win you do know that you can tell me anything right?" I nodded. "And you do know that whenever you lie, I catch it in a second. Tell me the real reason you feel like you're the problem" Who was I kidding? He was Gun for god sake. I couldn't even hide my sexuality from him seven years ago and now how could I hide this thing?