mother miranda one shot

You walked through the misty forest, enjoying the sound of nature. The birds sang their own song,every here and there you'd see a deer or a rabbit. It was summer..the sun light hit your skin as you walked into the spots where the trees didnt hide the sun.

You were making your way to a familiar cottage, your wife must have been working at this time of the day. You thought as you made your way inside the cozy cottage. The walls were dark, but in a comforting way, you chose the decoration with your wife. You smiled at the memories what came to your mind,you two painting the walls together and struggling with the higher walls. Trying to put together shelves and tables.

You enter the kitchen and brew yourself your favorite warm drink, you hear your wives soft footsteps, you smile and turn around and see her in her glory, "good morning love".

She smiles back and walks up to you "Morning Draga..did you sleep well last night?". She asks as she wraps her arms around your waist and kisses your forehead, blush creeps up to your cheeks " i did". You hum out and kiss her sofly,she returns the kiss and holds you close.

"good, im glad. I tried to be quiet to not wake you up as i went to work in the basement". She mumbles and moves her other hand to caress your cheek. 

You were deep in thought as you looked at your wife,she was perfect. In every single way, you loved her so much- you didnt know what you'd do without her.

"I love you Mira..so much" 

You whisper and move your hand on top of hers, she smiles and kisses your hand, "i love you more my sweet dove,oh i wish i could watch over you..and see you continue your life in peace and happiness my darling"

You furrow your brows in confusion "What do you mean Miranda?"

She sighs..and caresses your cheek once again "Oh draga, im dead remember? Its time to wake up my love"

You wake up with tears in your eyes, every night its the same thing over again and again..Why...Why did she have to go...? Why did she have to die? You sobbed again..In the bed you once shared with your lover.

"I swear I felt you, I swear I felt your warm, I swear I saw you smiling at me,I swear I saw you laughing at my silly jokes. Even I stood up on your shoes while laughing Instead of being annoyed, you smiled at me and hugged me tightly, We laughed together. We cried together.. I wish i could have more than five minutes with you..even in the world of dreams.."